**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I rank my newest 2 5*?

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
After I got that 10k intel, I hit up the rifts to grind those 7 entries. I got many good things, but the important thing were the double 10k shards and a featured crytal. This was the first time I ever had 2 5* crystals at once, let alone 3. So, I spun out those bad boys and got Nova, Annihulus, and Magneto. I already know the only thing Magneto is good for is the fact that he might get buffed. So, that leaves these 2.

What are your opinions on them and should I rank them up to R3/R4 and use my cosmic gem, or just let all 3 collect dust?

Should I rank my newest 2 5*? 19 votes

Nova is best!!
0%
No, Annihulus is best!
21%
shadow_lurker22Dnegrin6969Samhawk_1Omedenn 4 votes
Both aren't anything worth it... :(
68%
tbos42Feeney234Bpn88855Rookiiejay_denlowlevelplayerSparx265Soyheyor123WarlockdaRobotDevsagar2608Lil_LasagnaRice26Thanks_D19 13 votes
Both are 100000000000% worth it!!
10%
Mqc19Bruce12342 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Both aren't anything worth it... :(
    both are decent for AWD
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Annihilus is good for AW defence and some areas in act 6 like diss track, also fun in incursions
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    No, Annihulus is best!
    ranking them to rank 3 will never hurt, and won't cost you t2 alpha (so that's a ' minor' investment).

they are both decent champs and having them at rank 3 will allow you to properly find out if YOU want to rank them up even higher
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Both have decent use in aw defence.
    Good diversity.
    And unique approach.