**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seriously Kabam ???

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
I waited months, keeping thousands of shards in hope of having some good 6 stars and it’s all you’re able to give me ?

I opened 7 6-stars Crystals and here is what i got !

Hela (1st time dupe)
Loki
Winter soldier
Iron man 🤮
Nightcrawler
Thor (Jane foster)
Hela (2nd time dupe !)

All old and unusable trash that will nerver go past rank 1 nor even be used in quest !

Their usefullness, if any, is to be canon fodder in the arena to make points...

Please can you do something so when we patiently grind 6 stars shards we can have more useful champions ?

Getting those trashs after a so long wait is simply frustrating

Comments

• ChEpiLa_6ChEpiLa_6 Posts: 14
    RNG is broken!This is just illusion
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Atleast 4 of those champ u can use in war defence for diversity.
    And also they have there own use.
    6 star loki bro... go watch 5star rank 4 loki's LOL take downs. Really good mechanism.

Yeah this game is RNG based. Old news.
    But seriously u have 6 6 star crystal togather. U must be packing in terms of progression and having a good 5 star roster too.

Upgrading same so called god tier is just tiresome.
    Ranking up odd utility based champs are fun. Learning thier use is fun too.
    6 star hela can be good too.
    Always corvus glaive and domino can be a bit monotonous.

This is my opinion. U can feel different no issue. Even i got the same champion as my 1st and 2nd 6 star. I am a f2p. So shards and stuff doesn't come by too often.
    And that champ was black bolt. And i used him a lot. Even in act 6.1.
    I am happy with him. When i have not too many great options that makes it more fun & get to learn a lot of hidden qualities of certain champions.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    @007md92 i did not expected to get 7 god tiers champions, even if Doom was one target !

But 7 meme out of 7 crystals ! I would have bern happy with 2 or 3 good champions out of those 7 crystals 😔

As for the champion you mentionned i already have them as 5 stars R4 duped so those new 6 stars are still trash for me
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    u should have popped ur crystals , i always pop 5 and i get like 2 god tiers
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

u should have popped ur crystals , i always pop 5 and i get like 2 god tiers

There's no difference. It's all random, don't believe in random conspiracies.
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    I hate qhen people get mad at RNG its RNG guys sometimes you get good numbers sometimes you dont
  • tbos42tbos42 Posts: 61
    I do agree RNG is definitely not the same. It is evident on you tube with all these crystal openings.