**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• Options
    Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    edited June 2020
    mmmbanyas said:

End Game player here as well... 100% Act 6, 100% all Variants, 1 run through the Abyss and this is just a complete waste of time. I had roughly 25+ t2a in my overflow from act 6 and they are so easy to get in the glory store as well as t5b. We want 6* and 5* CRYSTAL SHARDS so that we can have a CHANCE at useful rank ups. With all the **** in the 6* and 5* pool what is the point of limiting these resources? I have 2 generic 6* rank 1-2 gems and nobody to use them on. I’m just ranking up random 5*’s now to avoid t2a expiring.

Same boat, I just ranked up three 5* that I will never used other than arena (only one out of those three) last week for expiring t4bs and t2a.....
    And still have 20 t4b in the stash....
    And 60+ million gold....
  • Options
    Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77
    Mayis said:

\
    alsom the fact that revives cant be grinded is a money grab by itself

I am agree that the rewards suck and don't match the difficulty, but let's not misinform people here. Revives ARE grindable. U got 1 every day from solo events + they appear in quest maps + basically u can grind units and spend them on revives.

if you can do the solo event.....(theres no gold to rank up champions. not enough units to buy energy refills etc.
    can you grind revives? technically yes. you can also grind 4 star basic from the proving grounds
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

500 5* shards and 50 6* shards a day. Do 7.5mil in arena and you'll get double that which takes 3 days and a LOT more time. This is free and this is easy. If it's too hard for you because you've been spoilt by the low difficulty of the last few months events you're gonna have to get over it and scoot down to the master difficulty which might be more your skillset. There is nothing in this really that requires a specific roster to win or even champs over r3 5*.

Watch out.... People don't like it when you use logic and reasoning.

Seriously though, this is exactly the right point that people should be listening to, instead of whining about not being able to do something.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Man this one is even class paths. I ran through the entire cosmic path with Doom alone then took the Tigra boss with capiw. Not sure what "level of difficulty" some of you are so upset about
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Odachi said:

500 5* shards and 50 6* shards a day. Do 7.5mil in arena and you'll get double that which takes 3 days and a LOT more time. This is free and this is easy. If it's too hard for you because you've been spoilt by the low difficulty of the last few months events you're gonna have to get over it and scoot down to the master difficulty which might be more your skillset. There is nothing in this really that requires a specific roster to win or even champs over r3 5*.

sooooo because the arena is bad, this is good. thats not really how that works. just try to understand from others POV.
    I never said the arena is bad, I love arena and it's what I spend most of my time doing. I just used it as a comparative measure for perspective of time spent. If you want a different point of view, last time the labs rolled around I didn't do the epic difficulty every time, I did one below it mostly just because it was easier for me back then. I certainly didn't on onto the forums and have a winge.
  • Options
    Ninjak565Ninjak565 Posts: 1
    A bit sad about the reward
    Hope a buff !

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Y_T said:

Man this one is even class paths. I ran through the entire cosmic path with Doom alone then took the Tigra boss with capiw. Not sure what "level of difficulty" some of you are so upset about

just wait until you get hit monkey with masochism and mighty charge 3 :lol:
    Not overly concerned especially since I'll get to go through fighting him normally first in the EQ at least
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Y_T said:

just wait until you get hit monkey with masochism and mighty charge 3 :lol:
    That's what i got lol
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    The difficulty purely depends on your skill and roster at this event. If it takes you a revive to clear the content at all you should play master. The Modok labs were far more difficult before and this is properly difficult.

That being said the rewards needs to be buffed regardless of the challenge because its 2020. A generic sig stone per day would be reasonable. We're talking around 48 sig stones tops.
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

ItsDamien said:

Odachi said:

Seriously though, this is exactly the right point that people should be listening to, instead of whining about not being able to do something.
    Easy. Dull. Boring and paltry rewards. Makes for a great gaming experience. You two are brilliant. Sure. I walked over all the champs without needing a reroll. Got my 50 6* shards. It’s not rewarding knowing I’d have to do that 200 times in order to open 1 6*.

You’ve gotten used to paltry rewards for side events. Some of us need real rewards to progress in the game we’ve given years too. 🤷‍♂️ This ain’t it.

With nothing else coming in the near future. This is a epic fail.
    Since when were side events where people made any real progression? They're small fast bonus events with some extra rewards tossed in on top of the EQ. It's like some of you are expecting more from a side event than you get from the monthly EQ which is silly
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

ItsDamien said:

Odachi said:

Easy. Dull. Boring and paltry rewards. Makes for a great gaming experience. You two are brilliant. Sure. I walked over all the champs without needing a reroll. Got my 50 6* shards. It’s not rewarding knowing I’d have to do that 200 times in order to open 1 6*.

You’ve gotten used to paltry rewards for side events. Some of us need real rewards to progress in the game we’ve given years too. 🤷‍♂️ This ain’t it.

With nothing else coming in the near future. This is a epic fail.
    Since when were side events where people made any real progression? They're small fast bonus events with some extra rewards tossed in on top of the EQ. It's like some of you are expecting more from a side event than you get from the monthly EQ which is silly
    dude, you typically get better rewards from the side quest. look at last month
  • Options
    Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    I hate to beat a dead horse, but yeah this event sucks. Way too much reading, rewards are bad and some of the fights are pretty awful. I don't know where they get the 28000 recommended difficulty from. Epic is definitely tougher than that.
  • Options
    Arifutera said:

it gets better with those greater solo crystal shards in solo events...hahaha

man, i coulda thrown my phone when i saw that
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    This month is going to be very tedious and unrewarding grind😖😖
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I got to say, I’m incredibly disappointed by the solo event. I was expecting it to be like the fantastic four one where we got units and revives, that would have made this month 10x better.