**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• Options
    I didn't think it was all that hard after just trying it...
  • Options
    Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77

Cage_1 said:

Notice how we have all these complaints about difficulty/rewards of this event all over the forums and kabam hasn’t respondEd in any way yet...

Are u surprised?! I am not 🤣
    lol, they not
    if you remember a couple of months ago ( cant remember the event) they changed the rewards. but they also put out a message saying that events wont always have great rewards. They probably gonna put a message out saying the same thing,
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

But how can you justify saying that "you need to build a better roster" when the rewards dont allow that??

You don't need a "good roster" you just need the right one.

Yeah, I used Guilly2099 for the biohazard, but Ultron would work as well.
    Yeah, I used Havok for energy nodes, but Mephisto, Colossus, Night Thrasher could work too.

The point is you don't need good champs. You just need champs with utilities.
    but im sure you can recognize that some people dont have those champs. and with events like this, it is hard to build a roster. also( i finished the epic quest without using resources. except the re rolls). my point is the the rewards dont match up. there are a lot of people who rely on the epic quest in order to make good rosters. 4 months ago, i wouldnt be able to do the epic quest and master difficulty(rewards) wouldnt help me at all.
    Hey, y'all said you didn't like RNG based events, and preferred skill-based events. Now that they've given you skill-based events, y'all are still complaining? And about the difficulty? I though y'all wanted difficulty but go off, I guess.
    1. Who is yall ( you wont find any post of me asking anything like that)
    2. its still RNG (the buffs) (the bosses).
    3. RNG meaning (the Rewards in the event).
    4. The difficulty would be fine if the rewards matched up
    1. Y'all, meaning everyone who complained about the Rifts.
    2. But it's not RNG based.
    3. What kind of rewards would they give out then? Generic AGs? Specific Champs? Hello, what are you on?
    4. The difficulty is fine. The rewards are the same. It's another Side Quest. So what?
    lol, man you trolling. if you need a buff randomizer the event is still RNG based.thats literally what RNG means. also, how about a decent amount of crystal shards??? is that ridiculous to ask for
    It's RNG influenced, but not RNG based. Your outcome is influenced by RNG, but not determined by it.

Define decent. See? You guys are saying "Oh we want better rewards", but you don't give Kabam an idea of how to buff those rewards, or what would be a "decent" amount of shards. That's giving Kabam room to interpretation, which is not what you want to do.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Easier than Sinister Labs, but still hard for an a new UNcollected player

lol, thats the only point im trying to make. (plus the rewards not adding up)
    So your issue is that you're a new Uncollected player? Everything makes more sense.

Let me tell you, most newly uncollected players struggle to complete the uncollected EQ difficulty, but don't complain. It took me months before I was able to explore an Uncollected EQ. And many months more before I could do them without using items.

Just because a difficulty is available to you, doesn't mean that the difficulty is appropriate for you.
    nah bro, you missed my earlier comment. I been uncollected and i finished the event without using resources (except for the re roll. Alot of people are going to be stuck between the difficulty of epic and no being able to benefit from the master rewards. thats kind of crappy for alot of players and i try not to review an event just based off my experience.(some people may have aegon, doom, fury and HT) They would think that Act 6 is easy, but that doesnt make it doable for everyone. My problem is just that the rewards are really bad.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

We definitely need more difficult events. The fights here are far more interesting than killing taskmaster 30 times :\

Rewards are another discussion.

i agree with that. What we really need is another level of difficulty above epic imo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Didn't have a problem with it, i like the lanes with a specific class type you could just load up a good synergy team if your top 6 + 5 are all out in war and AQ. No energy requirements, you do need to stop and read the nodes which I guess is the 'difficult' part but that's your reward right there - improved literacy. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

We definitely need more difficult events. The fights here are far more interesting than killing taskmaster 30 times :\

Rewards are another discussion.

lol.dude, they over did it with taskmaster last month
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Y_T said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I think the difficulty is bad in general. I’ve seen nightcrawlers, hot monkeys and tigras. No one knows how to fight those characters this early in(especially them being buffed up)(like biohazard)
    And night crawler is just annoying

You know you could have waited to enter. You didn't have to go in immediately. You could have waited a week. Its not like you're limited to how many times you can enter a day, except for how many entry tickets you have. If you have 5 tickets, you can enter 5 times that day. If you have all 30 tickets, you can enter 30 times in one day.

Why rush into something knowing that we have new champs coming in that no one knows how to properly fight yet, unless you're prepared to deal with bad nodes and have to use revives.
    With all that being said.... it doesn’t change the difficulty level. Most people don’t have time to do it all in one day. Bosses like night crawler, modok, korg etc. is fine because they are older champions. Plus the black widow and red guardian for last month was no where near as hard
    The point was you don't have to rush into content blindly then complain. You could have waited a day and done two runs when you knew how to counter the new champs.
    The point is, for the rewards it’s too difficult. Squirrel girl event, mole man, and rifts were not nearly as hard but the rewards were way better.
    If its too difficult then focus on building your roster. Not everything should be easy, regardless of the reward.
    how can you build your roster without doing quests and side events? lol

and of course not everything has to be easy. not everyone has to play this game either.
    You build it over time. Rome wasn't built in a day. If you have to do lesser difficulties and slowly build up that's what you have to do. Most players have gone through this.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Y_T said:

ItsDamien said:

Y_T said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I think the difficulty is bad in general. I’ve seen nightcrawlers, hot monkeys and tigras. No one knows how to fight those characters this early in(especially them being buffed up)(like biohazard)
    And night crawler is just annoying

You know you could have waited to enter. You didn't have to go in immediately. You could have waited a week. Its not like you're limited to how many times you can enter a day, except for how many entry tickets you have. If you have 5 tickets, you can enter 5 times that day. If you have all 30 tickets, you can enter 30 times in one day.

Why rush into something knowing that we have new champs coming in that no one knows how to properly fight yet, unless you're prepared to deal with bad nodes and have to use revives.
    With all that being said.... it doesn’t change the difficulty level. Most people don’t have time to do it all in one day. Bosses like night crawler, modok, korg etc. is fine because they are older champions. Plus the black widow and red guardian for last month was no where near as hard
    The point was you don't have to rush into content blindly then complain. You could have waited a day and done two runs when you knew how to counter the new champs.
    The point is, for the rewards it’s too difficult. Squirrel girl event, mole man, and rifts were not nearly as hard but the rewards were way better.
    If its too difficult then focus on building your roster. Not everything should be easy, regardless of the reward.
    how can you build your roster without doing quests and side events? lol

and of course not everything has to be easy. not everyone has to play this game either.
    You build it over time. Rome wasn't built in a day. If you have to do lesser difficulties and slowly build up that's what you have to do. Most players have gone through this.
    dude not sure if anybody told you but this is a game not a job. i am trying to have fun now not grind and save for 6 months then have a holiday for 2 weeks then back to the grind for another 6 months... :lol:
    You're right. It's not a job. Well done in distinguishing that. And like in all long term games, it takes time to get to the top.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

It’s even worse when you try it. The difficulty is crazy

It's not hard. It really wasn't.
    No everyone in this game has sbuolt up roster.Like I have 3 accounts.On my two accounts it's easy but for the 3rd account it's impossible.

Even if it was not difficult still rewards are not worth.
    That's why there is 4 levels of difficulty. 🤷
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

It's literally not that bad.

I got a Darkhwak with Masochism and Oscillate.

Hit monkey with biohazard and unstoppable dash. I also tried to re till the buffs 4 times and got the same nodes
    I find that difficult to believe and the same nodes showed up 4 times.
    lol, thats up for you to believe or not. I also have gotten 6 awaken gems(3 mutant, and 3 cosmic) Last month event ( i landed on the sig stones 5 straight times). I also have all them awakening gems and so many cosmic rank up materials and i have only pulled VTD( and that out of 42 5*s. Im not arguing about the RNG(or lack of it) but im sure there are crazier "random" things that people have went through
    Well then don't know what else to say other than you aren't ready for Epic difficulty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I just went through it, had a DH boss but forgot the nodes. It wasn't too bad and didn't cost anything on my part. I also didn't read most of my lane nodes because I for some reason thought they were all the same. But I could have gotten really lucky too
  • Options
    1. Finished the quest without using resources (Just rerolls)
    2. there will be alot of people who cant do epic but wont benefit from the master rewards. Thats part of the problem with the game. adding more 4 stars to your roster after being uncollected is usless. Kabam just need to stop being stingy with crystals and rank up materials
    3. have done the epic quest for the last couple of months
    4. the event and the rewards dont match up (thats the problem)
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    I thought I can play Master, Normal etc. after Epic, but can't
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited June 2020

Considering the rewards and difficulty of the paths, this quest is going to feel likegoing to work for a mediocre paycheck.

It's a McSidequest. Objectively not difficult to do for most people, but unpleasant and most people will walk away from it without a sense of accomplishment or enough compensation for their time to improve their lives. It's just something to do to say you did something.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

DJMNH said:

Brace yourself another event and another money grabbing stunt by these Kabam people...

"another money grabbing stunt". Explain??? How are side quests "money grabbing"?
    if you want them rewards you better buy some units and get revives.
    What is the cut off when the content becomes "money grab"? If you have 2* champs, act 4 nodes are "money grab". So, where is the line?

Kabam as a whole has proven to be a money grab. the game is easier if you pay, it just is. if you cant do the content without using revives(either dont do it or pay money and buy them)

alsom the fact that revives cant be grinded is a money grab by itself
  • Options
    Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    I was lucky to have easier paths to choose. And very easy nodes... No items used, Corvus handle the tech paths (20k to 27k) defenders, I think total 6 Tech....
    Boss was 36k pi vtd. Has some annoying nodes. I used my saved rerolled 3 times.....

Not happy with the design/rewards.

Total 7 random noded fights... Difficulty is random, and much harder compared to may event.

And the rewards is like rewards meant for a year ago....

Update the rewards and lower the difficulty!
  • Options
    CykodemonCykodemon Posts: 6
    edited June 2020
    @Kabam Miike Not sure if anyone has asked this question previously but which version of the game do we need to be updated to (V27.2 or V27.1)? I ask because the announcement mentions both. I’m an IOS user currently running V27.1 and I see no updates in the App Store for V27.2. I also don’t have access to the Special Calendar which means I’ve already missed out on accessing the side quest today.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

DJMNH said:

Brace yourself another event and another money grabbing stunt by these Kabam people...

"another money grabbing stunt". Explain??? How are side quests "money grabbing"?
    if you want them rewards you better buy some units and get revives.
    What is the cut off when the content becomes "money grab"? If you have 2* champs, act 4 nodes are "money grab". So, where is the line?

Kabam as a whole has proven to be a money grab. the game is easier if you pay, it just is. if you cant do the content without using revives(either dont do it or pay money and buy them)

alsom the fact that revives cant be grinded is a money grab by itself
    You realize revives can absolutely be farmed right?