**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Difficulty Rewards

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
What do you all think the cavalier difficulty/harder side quest rewards will be? I’m personally hoping for some t5cc and more 6* shards, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

honestly think about the lowest amount you would think they would offer, and then drop it some. I think it will be created for something for endgame players to do to be a challenge but they will not make the rewards anything spectacular

Yeah probably.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    If the rewards were good they would have lead with it. Anytime we get let down its always when they don't tell us something up front.

If they didnt tell you when they announced it, its because they know they're trash and would like to get a bit of hype before the letdown.

They've already said they cant tell us anything else at the moment, lets see what they have instore - guessing if its more 6.3/4+ difficulty, then we can demand better rewards, if we ask for more watered down 6.1/2 difficulty then rewards would reflect that.

I'd rather slightly harder, with the attack rating reduced, it'll give 6.1/2 players something to ease them into higher act 6 and prepare them more, and still challenge the very top cavalier players.

Perhaps 6 paths, 1/2 of those paths are harder than the others, then completion rewards are lower 6.1 reflecting, whilst 100% reflects the difficulty of the harder paths. This means people can still gain the base EQ rewards to build without massive headaches, and higher can have the challenge all in the same quest.

That sounds about right. Hopefully they don’t use the peasant gates like 6.2 again. And if they use nodes like mercy... That would really suck.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I think they spacified the dificulty so they gonna spacified the rewards too....I think rewards gonna contain 6* shards not much t2 Alpha and t3 Alpha shard not much t5 basic and class catalist or shards in small amount and t6 basic a small amount shards...this could be the reward I think they gonna get in cav dificulty even I think in this way they gonna have chance to grow ac too
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    All rewards could be ranking up or spacified for 6* champs....almost they not gonna focus much on 5* for cavalier dificulty
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I know this is very likely not to happen but maybe stony mastery cores or class cor selectors. I'm working on getting more of my masteries but struggle between saving for unit deals like 4th of July and doing harder content. I know that this is a personal request but I feel like it would be pretty cool if they added cores to stuff other than Variants and gifting events
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

They've already said they cant tell us anything else at the moment, lets see what they have instore - guessing if its more 6.3/4+ difficulty, then we can demand better rewards, if we ask for more watered down 6.1/2 difficulty then rewards would reflect that.

I'd rather slightly harder, with the attack rating reduced, it'll give 6.1/2 players something to ease them into higher act 6 and prepare them more, and still challenge the very top cavalier players.

Perhaps 6 paths, 1/2 of those paths are harder than the others, then completion rewards are lower 6.1 reflecting, whilst 100% reflects the difficulty of the harder paths. This means people can still gain the base EQ rewards to build without massive headaches, and higher can have the challenge all in the same quest.

I agree with John here, 6.3/6.4 difficulty with rewards that are geared towards what end game players need (6* shards, T5CC, 6* sig stones) would be perfect

Just please Kabam don’t put it with a higher energy cost like Rifts were, don’t mind sending units on content just not for energy because we have to spend 4 per move

On a personal note to @DoubleDelta hows the taxi business going John 😂😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Rewards will be an 🍆

And you wonder why they don't take us seriously.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    edited June 2020

Rewards will be an 🍆

And you wonder why they don't take us seriously.
    Every update recently has been an enormous 🍆. RNG for orifice and 0.2% chance to apply lubricant first.

I agree with John here, 6.3/6.4 difficulty with rewards that are geared towards what end game players need (6* shards, T5CC, 6* sig stones) would be perfect

Just please Kabam don’t put it with a higher energy cost like Rifts were, don’t mind sending units on content just not for energy because we have to spend 4 per move

On a personal note to @DoubleDelta hows the taxi business going John 😂😂
    Think everyone should get a three course lobster meal with their event completion. I know the perfect lobster to start cutting up first >:) In other news.. Business is good.. No Russians to shout at me or abuse me either.. Although.. @A_NAZ refuses to give dobby a sock.
    Based on this months rewards your going to have to settle with a happy meal and some Lambrini to keep in the back of your taxi! 😂😂

How are people disagreeing with baby yoda? he's disney too! Not like I posted DC Comics :D

Because Yoda wouldn’t eat Chicken Nuggets, he is obviously a Nando’s kind of a guy!
    TheMart said:

The rewards should be a step up from UC, but for me it’s much more important that they cut these quests in half or even more. Shorter more fun content. They could make the bosses and UC harder but just give us a couple of paths to do instead of so many. It’s not fun when it’s this long, just an easy boring grind! Less paths could mean they could focus on other new content like individual story arcs/quests.

I really really hope they can turn things around soon.

Doesn’t make much sense for any Caviler difficulty to be shorter than UC. You have a month to complete, it is a bit of a grind yes but that’s only because it’s to easy if your an endgame player.

Variants have similar path lengths and don’t feel like a grind because they are a challenge. When your completing the final map easily when you have your main teams in AW attack, AW defence and AQ then that’s when it feels like a grind
    Personally I would be fine with generic 5* stones as well opposed to 6* sig crystals.