**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dash, Dex not working

JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
Starting a separate topic for this because my dash/medium attacks aren’t working as well as dex. Other big reports I’ve seen only lost the dex big. But mine involves all swipe commands.

IPhone 7, iOS 13.5, AT&T, issue occurs on cellular and WiFi, on all champions, in all game modes. This bug was occurring in last months event and this months (It was just happening earlier and I’m fully up to date with game version). So version 27 and some of 26.

The issue is that I will dex or do a dash Or medium attack (Anything requiring a left or right swipe) and my champion just stands there doing nothing. He doesn’t Doesn’t dash or dex, doesn’t punch, Doesn’t block. It’s like there’s no input registering.

I’ve not seen this bug happen with specials, heavies, or light attacks, only things that require a swipe.

It can happen at the beginning or end of a combo as well. In one fight I had aegon finishing a mlllm combo and he stopped after the third light attack and just stood there until the opponent ripped into him.

I’ve been playing this game since December of 2018 and never seen this happen.

At least one of my alliance members is having the exact same issue and it started Happening at exactly the same time.

Sorry for any typos. Writing this on my cell.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hey Jestuh, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues and I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

If you haven't already, I recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the article below.

- iOS Troubleshooting

We're always working to make improvements to the game and investigating any reported performance issues in an effort to resolve them in future updates. To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about performance issues, we created dedicated threads and you can find the relevant one for iOS users below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.