**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What “god tier” champions do you not like, and why?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Thebgj said:

I won’t explain -

Blade
    Corvus
    Starky
    Symbiote supreme
    Killmonger
    Namor

I’ve explored act 5 100% and cleared up to 6.3.1 without those so called gods

That isn’t that hard lol
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    But I hate playing namor nowadays, the nerf literally just made him annoying to play, my least favorite video game mechanic is waiting for outrage to build up so yeah
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    Sparky for me. When you need his evade he will fail you and his block proficiency is low, to top it off in a fight were taunts are shrugged of quickly or debuff immune you just keep losing poise charge anyhow too stressful.
  • Options
    TipoTipo Posts: 113

Not a fan of Ghost, I've started to use her slightly more now I'm running suicides. Quake is probably my least favourite, its just not fun in my opinion sat in a corner quake shaking

Your not alone here & it’s Lucky for those who do play them Regularly. If they hit Corvus type popularity the nerf hammer would be swift. Master these two and your no longer a pot user.
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Not a fan of Ghost, I've started to use her slightly more now I'm running suicides. Quake is probably my least favourite, its just not fun in my opinion sat in a corner quake shaking

I got a 3 star quake and I love using her
  • Options
    FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    There are some I don't like that I just haven't had enough practice with. If I learned how to play Domino, I'd probably think she was great. Of the characters I know, I'd say Sym Supreme. He's great, don't get me wrong. Helped me beat 4.3.6 venom short path the first time. But he is not useful in shorter fights with less buffs. He feels very situational and i don't like that. I'd rather play as BWCV for most fights. Plus, sym supreme just doesn't feel fun to play. BWCV is fun.
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Namor- He feels sooo boring to play and has no real utility except that armor from his sig ability
    Stark Spidey- Don't like his playstyle and if you miss a dex then bye bye
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme for me. I just cannot play him (dont have mystic mastery) . He is so slow for me.
    I rarely win a fight when using him. Granted I never truly learned to play him en he is not very android budget phone friendly.
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Icy000 said:

Namor- He feels sooo boring to play and has no real utility except that armor from his sig ability
    Stark Spidey- Don't like his playstyle and if you miss a dex then bye bye

Namor is especially boring since his rework, hes just so slow. Although he might of always been boring since I didnt get him until after the rework...
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

first, doom is a god. and I hate night Trasher he is overrated and I've used him as a 5 star but he is not good and I only own 11 5 stars and night Trasher is the only god-tier I have (I have hulkbuster and he is getting buffed but right now he is a meme tier so I'm counting it as a meme their).

I take it that night thrasher isn’t dupes and high sig?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Morningstar and vtd

I get that they’re both good champions, but the whole ramp up process is just too long, Morningstar is a complete noodle for the first couple fights, and because I run suicides I either have to bring the nick fury synergy or land the kill with the s3, and in act content I don’t have access to the synergy and I don’t really want to bring dpxf along for it anyway, also I despise her dash back

Vtd I just hate the rng aspect of his ramp up, it just seems like all you trigger is armour or perfect block, and I just can’t be bothered to keep dodging until I get the right buffs
    In incursions I love them both though since you have the opportunity to ramp them in easy fights
  • Options
    Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Symbiote supreme. Because of his slow power gain rate.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Mr. Fantastic really needs to be revisited.

Edit: He feels super clunky. And his SP1 and SP2 animations could be cleaner.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,014 ★★★
    CapIW
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Domini for me. I hate champs that can't heavy counter with their heavy. When I see a heavy attack I automatically dash back and throw my heavy. Her range is so short it misses a ton. I hate that and almost never use her.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

first, doom is a god. and I hate night Trasher he is overrated and I've used him as a 5 star but he is not good and I only own 11 5 stars and night Trasher is the only god-tier I have (I have hulkbuster and he is getting buffed but right now he is a meme tier so I'm counting it as a meme their).

I take it that night thrasher isn’t dupes and high sig?
    still trash just use aegon and nick already