**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The anti-brag crystal pull thread.

phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
You know how everyone loves posting when they pull someone good, I figured a thread for the other 99% of crystal openings might be interesting.

I'll start.

Last 3 pulls, 1 of 5* and 2 of 4* have ALL been groots.

5* groot
4* groot
4* king groot.

None of them are awakened (which would soften the blow somewhat with some resources) and while I know nothing about KG I'm probably not going to bother doing much with it, maybe R3 for arena.

Underwhelmed.

To top it off, for SA this week, 100 arena crystals and not a single punisher and 40 PHC, all 2*

Post your non awesome pulls here.

Comments

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    KG is actually good Phil. Groot terrible
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    I read max Limber, put Groot, AW diversity point.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Kocheese wrote: »
    KG is actually good Phil. Groot terrible

Even unduped?

Everyone talks about his killer regen but that seems to be a sig thing. might look into it some more.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    my last pull was 4* antman - 4* antman (in a row!) - 4* hyperion undup - 4* ms marvel og dupe
    i guess it is what it is ... cant complain since im a free player

the thing is, when we fell, we feel like the world against us, but when we're on top, well its my place ...
    thats happen in life

sorry for my english
  • My last pull was a 4 star hawkeye
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    JamezBong wrote: »
    4* hyperion undup - 4* ms marvel og dupe
    My last pull was a 4 star hawkeye

None of these belong in this thread and serve to make me feel worse about my hard earned but dubious quality crystal pulls.

:)

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I duped my groot 4 times since june
    magneto 3 times since june
    WS last 4 star
    YJ last 5 star who was next to a SL and mordo
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Just duped my Juggs.. Got IF as well
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Honestly my streak pull was all low tier
    Magneto white - dd netflix - got 3 useless hero by finishing rol - antman - antman ... just cant complain for bad pulls

Then im pulling hyperion - ms marvel og
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I got a 5* venom, 4* cyclops and 4* IP(he is sig lvl 99 now) today
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    you guys bawling i pulled a 4*fixit which i had already got and awakened in arena and a 5* kamala just as i was about to top myself i duped my 4* x23 so swings and roundabouts
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I opened two 4* crystals yesterday. SIM and Netflix dd
  • Last three 5 stars: HB, Loki and Groot
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    2 4* crystals - Kamla last week and Iron Patriot yesterday
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Got Ghost Rider from a premium after beating chapter 2 of master mode 100%, and yesterday i bought one 150 Falcon crystal and duped my Falcon.
  • many many 1000s of PHC crystals, since November last year (where I got a 4* beast!) I have not had anything apart from 2* from these crystals, no joke. Ally mates seem to get 4* Hypes and SL all day long, not me

My last 3 five star pulls, HB, Loki and Groot
  • many many 1000s of PHC crystals, since November last year (where I got a 4* beast!) I have not had anything apart from 2* from these crystals, no joke. Ally mates seem to get 4* Hypes and SL all day long, not me

My last 3 five star pulls, HB, Loki and Groot
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    Got Ghost Rider from a premium after beating chapter 2 of master mode 100%, and yesterday i bought one 150 Falcon crystal and duped my Falcon.

GR is top5 of the game, top3 mystic. And from a premium??? I don't think you understood the thread
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    I opened two 4* crystals yesterday. SIM and Netflix dd

my 2 4* openings yesterday I pulled EXACTLY the same thing!!! Duped my SIM, I don't mind so much, that DD Netflix was painful to see.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    1 for 23 in featured 5 star pulls
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Last 3 5* feature pulls
    Spider Gwen
    Old Man Logan
    Magneto

Well spent 45k shards lmfao
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Last 3 five-star pulls :

Cyclops XS
    Iron Fist
    Luke Cage

R.I.P. 45k shards
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    My last 3... 5* were Kingpin... Duped Gambit... Colossus...
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Last few pulls.
    Dupe of Jane Foster
    3rd dupe of Ultron
    3rd dupe of Guillotine
    5 star Colossus
    Dupe of Joe Fixit
    Dupe of Red Hulk
    I know Ultron and Guillotine are good champs, just would like a new 4 star.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Last 4* pull. YJ, White Mag, Spider Gwen, Hulkbuster, She hulk. All turds. 5* Iron man and Spidey.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Well, i wanted my first 5 star to be a special one. So i saved up 15k shards for Hyperion. I got Magneto. Then I saved another 15k for Iceman. I got Superior Iron Man. No ones troll is bigger.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    edited September 2017
    ad42wearffk0.png

PHC no 4 star..... Smh
    :'(
    :(
    Jonrdz1 wrote: »
    ad42wearffk0.png

PHC no 4 star..... Smh

Oh yeah and those 4 star crystals I got only average joes no new champs like iceman AA Hyperion hood cable Gwen pool nothing new only useless champs!