**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

If They Added Fat Thor to MCOC

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
edited June 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
What stats/abilities/mechanics would you like him to have?

Of course this is purely hypothetical and mostly just for fun. Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    MityAnt said:

Special 3 - GO FOR THE HEAD - one swing of Stormbreaker has a 10% chance for instant kill. Increased by 10% for each living Avenger on team.

That would be amazing, i would get 4 avengers and that’s a 50% chance for an instant kill, too op, maybe by 5%
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 369 ★★★
    MityAnt said:

Special 3 - GO FOR THE HEAD - one swing of Stormbreaker has a 10% chance for instant kill. Increased by 10% for each living Avenger on team.

10% if half the remainder of your team is KO!
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 175
    At the very least they need to have some sweet animations for his Specials. Even if they only have him with Stormbreaker, they could give him a SP3 where he’s assisted by Cap with Mjolnir somewhat like Groot’s Sp3 where Rocket climbs up and starts spraying bullets or even something like the offscreen help the Fantastic 4 members get. At any rate, it’ll be awhile before we see a new Thor, I just hope we get better than the Ragnarok version.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Fat Thor? We need Fornite Korg too!

Same mechanics as before but his algae count as camouflage so all attacks have a 100% chance to miss.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Dunno but if they did I'd drop endless amounts of dollar dollar on cavs until I got him
  • Options
    Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    Make him bleed immune, cause he has cheez whiz coursing through his veins.

Synergy with star lord: “everybody knows whose in charge” +10% attack for Thor, +20% if starlord is dead
  • Options
    Oh and how good/funny would it be if Eitri was the other champ they introduce Fat Thor with. In the monthly EQ story, Eitri will be tasked to create a royal workout machine called Fatbreaker that summons the Bifrost to try and help burn Thor's fat while he works out.
  • Options
    Hmmm. This wasn't even a champion request when I posted it, just a discussion to gather creative ideas if Fat Thor was to be introduced. Now that it's been moved here, is/was Kabam considering adding him? 🤔
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    MityAnt said:

That's way too OP, 4 avengers on your team and you got a 50% chance to get an instant kill, you could MELT ALL CONTENT with a Champ like that, it just doesnt make any sense
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

MityAnt said:

That's way too OP, 4 avengers on your team and you got a 50% chance to get an instant kill, you could MELT ALL CONTENT with a Champ like that, it just doesnt make any sense
    About time kabam give us something OP instead of just constantly shafting us with bs.
  • Options
    LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    I hope Kabam will NEVER do a new version of JANE FOSTER, but rework old version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!