**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

where to go next (progression wise)

Just got uncollected and wondering what to do whilst I wait for a good 4-5* tech for 5.3.2 since 50% attack reduction sucks, what should I grind in the meantime

where to go next (progression wise) 36 votes

5.1 exploration
5%
Anonymous346MaxGaming 2 votes
EQ uncollected difficulty push
80%
phillgreenTerraSiddhantKwatraWarBros23M1k0rinHendrossCupidAnthinhoRodomontade_BoiInfinityheartDeaconDBagzCtfz35BonzodavidPřìņče01Ya_Boi_28ILLUSION8PricelessMauledStellan 29 votes
modok island
2%
Hammerbro_64 1 vote
increase arena grind
5%
GiulioV99AouxWoux 2 votes
incursions
2%
Prakhar_82 1 vote
solo events
0%
alliance events
2%
ZombieZedd 1 vote

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Most of the time I didn't use the relevant class for 5.3. The attack reduction just makes longer fights. I would start to see how far you can get in UC EQ and attempt 5.3 and see how you do. If too hard then back off, maybe return to 5.1 and come back later
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    5.1 exploration
    5.1 and 5.2 as it will give shards to increase your roster
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    modok island
    If you can handle it, Modok islands really aren’t too bad, especially the tech and many times mutant class. If it’s too much of a challenge, definitely try to get as much UCEQ done as you can, as that is the best monthly rewards until Cav difficulty comes in.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Most of the time I didn't use the relevant class for 5.3. The attack reduction just makes longer fights. I would start to see how far you can get in UC EQ and attempt 5.3 and see how you do. If too hard then back off, maybe return to 5.1 and come back later

Same. Try doing it without following the class restrictions. My cmm rolled the entire chapter and it wasn't too bad. Uncollected eq might be a bit hard, but I'm sure you could explore the first chapter. If you have nothing else to do, try the modok labs, but if you don't want to put in a ton of effort, just do master
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    EQ gives you almost 1 5*, and couples of catalyst and 6* shards. Im always do 100% EQ uncollected difficulty. If you're find its still hard, you can do completion, or explore 100% 1/3 first of EQ.

Join alliance who highly active, aq n aw gives alot material to grow in this game

Modok island is meh, difficulty isnt worth compare to rewards. Leave it.

Arena and incursion more for gold. Just do it if you have free time, no need too focus on them since its too time consuming

Solo event not give much actually, can do it while playing with alliance

For 100% act 5.1, you can do it later. Just do it when your roster is strong enough that you wont have to spend too much units or even not spending at all. Act story wont go anywhere, touch them only when your roster is strong enough
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    You’re best off working to being able to 100% MEQ each month. Ch1+2 should be a level you’re fairly comfortable with, though you will start to experience new nodes and champions (Act 5 is pretty much 2017 champs).

There’s not really a huge benefit from 100% 5.1 ahead of Act 5 completion so I would prioritise that. I rarely used the ‘correct’ class for 5.3. Don’t forget you can boost up to offset the damage penalties. I feel like most people realise they’re in for a 100-150 hit fight with an annoying BPCW and decide it’s not for them.