**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not satisfactory reward upgrade for gold and below alliance.

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Agreed
    These "changes" if they remain make me even more happy that I've stepped back from AW to focus on AQ and ranking the champs I have.
  • Options
    LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    Agreed
    Platinum 4 is not worth it too
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Agreed
    You can increase the rewards by catering for the different playing levels appropriately.
    The platinum and above certainly deserve a different bracket of rewards with t5cc, loads of six star shards etc but gold and below tiers can benefit from lower level rank up materials. More t2a, even sig stones in gold tier can make AW rewards tempting enough to eat through your unit stash without detracting from the rightful rewards top tiers have.
    And as a result of those rewards, attackers and defenders will be stronger the following season and allow those alliances to potentially enter the higher tiers.
  • Options
    VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75
    Agreed
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra

You must listen to these players as well.
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Agreed
    Almost top 1000 members gonna get good rewards and rest gonna be restinpiece I think there are millions of acounts who are trying for alliance war and waiting for buffed reward and got nothing...I am not saying anything wrong but only 1k player gonna get good rewards so we have to manage to get in plat I don't think normal gold player gonna be in plat ally or they gonna quit alliance war....
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Agreed
    Bumrush said:

No one cares about Gold or below :*

I don't think only top800 alliance deserve rewards or gonna run the game...it's only 1 percent in total alliance are rest of them are joke...isn't it
  • Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    Agreed
    Savage said:

Paddo said:

Savage said:

Paddo said:

Savage said:

Paddo said:

To put this in perspective, platinum starts at top 800.. So only 800 alliances had a hard time, the rest is not working hard enough ? It's literally just giving better rewards for around 1% of alliances. When Kabam wrote a letter saying that they understood that players didn't feel compensated enough for wars, they were just thinking that the top 1% felt this way?

I've worked my way up from Gold 3, tier 10 to plat 4, tier 4 so I know the difficulty of lower tiers. They do not deserve to have an abundance of 6* shards compared to those who are tier 5 and above that face the incredibly stupid defensive tactics. They have it easy. If you think those higher tiers are too hard, then why should you get the same or similar rewards to them?
    I'm in 1 gold 1 tier pushing for platinum. There is nothing in this games that consumes more of my time then these wars. Completing epic difficulty each month is effortless in comparaison to a complete war season and get better rewards from the monthly quest.

What I keep seeing is players who succeeded to climb the ranks, like you, find that everyone they surpassed is not deserving of anything extra. First off, I'm happy you have a good alliance with probably 30 active players who want to play each war, cause this is not a given for anyone. It's already a struggle to maintain 30 dedicated players who are also more or less on the same level.

Secondly, I am not saying that gold deserves to make as much as Platinum, I feel platinum 4 should be buffed a lot more as well. But these changes were made because Kabam felt that their players did not find the rewards worthwhile. They made a statement saying that they were gonna change it. By only changing the rewards for the top 800 (and let's face it, platinum 4 isn't buffed that much either so its more like the top 300) they are just catering this game mode to a very small percentage of their game base and not making it any more interesting for the majority of players.
    War was always known as a competitive gamemode. The top alliances always get the priority over lower ones because they are the ones that make them money. But what they have done for the top alliances... giving them almost a 300% increase in rewards is not fair for those in tier 5 and up who struggle just as much as they do. The number of alliances in tier 5 is probably closer to top 1500 so that is about 45,000 players who should be rewarded well for their efforts. Lower gold and silver allys don't put as much effort, or even spend items at all so they shouldn't even come close to what the others should have.
    You can play tier 5 and end up in gold still. No one is saying that Plat 4 doesn't deserve a better upgrade in shards. But those in Gold got none, and I can testify that you can end up in gold after playing half of a war season against flow tactics.

You can also check the scoreboards, gold 1 are the alliances between 800-1500. I really don't think that Kabam was just addressing a few thousands of their millions of players when they said that we as a player base felt that war wasn't worth it any more.

And no one is saying to give crazy amounts of shards.. Gold 3 gets 3k 5 star shards..at the end of the season, lasting a month..However easy you think gold 3 is, that is just not worth anyone's time. Gold 2 gets 6k and 1k 6* shards, wich also isn't that useful. Gold 1 gets 8k and 2.5.. I'm not suggesting we suddenly get insane amounts, but increasing it a little is not a big ask right?

If you really feel like al rewards for all alliances who play in the top 800 should be increased but the one below shouldn't, I guess I'm not gonna convince you otherwise. But it's really a pitty that a community doesn't emphasize more with each other, particularly the top towards the one below them. I honestly would be happy for everyone to get better rewards.
    I mainly have an issue with people that aren't in tier 5 and have no experience of defensive tactics that are begging for 6* rewards increase like they are fighting the same defenders. Tier 6 and lower is no problem period. You're only losing there if you aren't war focused or you aren't skilled enough to not die in tactic wars. Yes the competitive alliance members in the tens of thousands absolutely deserve better rewards than lesser millions because they have struggled and worked hard to get to where they are.

I'm well aware that there are alliances out there fighting tactics in gold 1 like mine which has dropped down there last season. There just needs to be a system in place for these type of alliances to get similar rewards to plat 4 while still seperating them from the rest of non tier 5 alliances in gold 1.
    I'm glad you don't just think that any alliance that didn't end up in platinum 4 or higher didn't face defence tactic. I also agree that there should be a difference in rewards for alliances that do face de fence tactics and have a harder time.

That being said, I still believe that even alliances not facing defence tactics should see a little increase in rewards. There is a fixed amount of alliances receiving these rewards. Ending up in platinum 4 or gold1 is not based on ending up in a top percentage of alliances but on ending up in a fixed number (the top 800), regardless of how many alliances are pushing hard to progress. I have not seen anyone in this thread asking for insane amounts of 6star shards for gold 3? I haven't even seen anyone ask specific amounts. But right now gold 3 receive just a little amount of 5 star shards wich just is not worth any effort. Because to begin with, you have to play 3 groups to even end up in gold 3. This might seem like a little thing for some alliances, but in my experience it took us a long time to form a group of 30 reliable people that are motivated to join war every single time. With a high prestige this also meant that you often only faced alliances also pushing for the higher rewards, sometimes losing on single points diversity or just 1 or 2 defensive kills.

I would like to see wars go to a place where it might be worthwhile for more than a small percentage of alliances, and for a while Kabam had me fooled that they wa'ted this as well
  • Options
    bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    edited June 2020
    Agreed
    for plat 4 and below, reward upgrades are bad compared to all the other tiers. It s like +25% compared to over +100%
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Agreed
    I would agree with everyone saying p4 and below needs to be updated. Not just gold. P4 was given the shaft too. We got a 1000 6 star increase. And I believe 3k on 5 star. We should have got 7500 and 17500 for p4. The effort p4 puts in is only 10-20% less than p3 they shouldn’t receive a 100% bump for that
  • Options
    DianaPrinceDianaPrince Posts: 29
    Platinum 2,3,4 also so bad, pt4 4000 6* next will be 5000 (+1000), Master 12000, next 30000 (+18000 😱), plus the other rewards. Really unfair and so sad 😭
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Not agreed

I would agree with everyone saying p4 and below needs to be updated. Not just gold. P4 was given the shaft too. We got a 1000 6 star increase. And I believe 3k on 5 star. We should have got 7500 and 17500 for p4. The effort p4 puts in is only 10-20% less than p3 they shouldn’t receive a 100% bump for that

It’s not 10-20% less. Lol
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Agreed
    I play item less wars gold 1/2. It is stress free and any improvement in rewards are welcomed. The changes doesn't entice to want to bump up at all so it is what it is.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Agreed
    xNig said:

It’s not 10-20% less. Lol
    Yeah it is. I’ve been in all 3 brackets. Gold 1 p4 and p3, we’ve been close to p3 if we had a little more boosting and healing we would have been there.

The disparity in the rewards does not merit the amount of effort in either bracket. Even g1 to p4.

As people have mentioned above these are not low tier brackets, they are tier 4-7 wars which are still high tier wars. Low tier is 10 and below (not taking anything from them either).

Problem is these tiers who are not p1 and higher aren’t the crazy spenders sport they cater to them. I don’t blame them, it’s a business and without those high spenders the game wouldn’t exist. If they treat the other tiers well too they may have less backlash (it’s hard to please all but more will be pleased)
  • Options
    Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Agreed
    Is this some kind of sick F'n joke. All of the BS we go through during the season and this is the best they can come up with.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Not agreed
    Think about it this way, and this is how I pitch it to my alliance(s). No one has any issues with AW.

Regardless of whether Seasons is a thing, we will be doing AW. (This was the case even before Seasons was introduced.) It’s free shards and loyalty on a per war basis for minimal effort, at a cost of locking 8 champs for 3 days a week, and likely 10-20mins each for 3 days.

We don’t push for AW and let our natural war ratings be in effect. One of my alliances is in Tier 2 (we ranked Plat 2 last Season and pushed, ie boosted and potted, for a grand total of 2 wars) and the other is in Tier 4 (we ranked Plat 4 last season, and didn’t push at all).

Anything additional like Season rewards that come is a bonus by itself, ie free.

So yeah, I find the rewards boosts decent, and whether or not AW is stressful largely depends on your alliance’s direction. Some people like the competitive nature of AW, some don’t. It’s fine. End of the day, this competition will exist regardless of whether Seasons are in the game or not. Just join an alliance that suits what you feel is worth your effort.
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Agreed
    So this has just put me out of playing war entirely, Im in an alliance that focusses on AQ & runs 1 BG of AW. We finished in gold 3 but were playing tier 4 nodes (BS Nodes) because of our prestige, war rating etc.

I for one will not be playing even more BS nodes & War tactics for gold 3 rewards its a pity because Im one of the better War players in my alliance but the rewards Vs Effort has skewed to far now.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Agreed
    I just will not continue not to care about war. Realistically I think lower plats down are not scaled well.

For me playing I’ll never put the effort in to be plat 2 or above because it’s to much stress and not fun. I can, I’ve been offered but just won’t do that to myself. The whole season design is a core problem in this that they are doubling down on.

And also the rewards in plat 3 and plat 4 aren’t worth the slightly increased stress.

Gold 1/Gold 2 are easy but truth is I don’t care enough to even play war for these rewards at all anymore.

My break is looking looking more like full fledge retirement everyday. I don’t give to the sentiment that I need to aggressively play the game in a competitive mode in order to get any realistic growth from the game mode.
  • Options
    Cornflake04Cornflake04 Posts: 26
    edited June 2020
    Agreed
    Imo six star shards for each tier should be as follows:
    S1:1k
    G3:2.5k
    G2:5k
    G1:7.5k
    P4:10k
    Maybe that is a bit too generous but it takes alot of time and efoort to do wars, even in mid tier.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Agreed
    I'm in a platinum alliance, can't remember what the rewards even used to be as I don't pay attention. AW is just fun for me, but looking at the rewards reminded me that they're not really an incentive to play it. Kinda surprised they're not giving more shards, or T5c.
  • Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    Agreed
    xNig said:

Think about it this way, and this is how I pitch it to my alliance(s). No one has any issues with AW.

Regardless of whether Seasons is a thing, we will be doing AW. (This was the case even before Seasons was introduced.) It’s free shards and loyalty on a per war basis for minimal effort, at a cost of locking 8 champs for 3 days a week, and likely 10-20mins each for 3 days.

We don’t push for AW and let our natural war ratings be in effect. One of my alliances is in Tier 2 (we ranked Plat 2 last Season and pushed, ie boosted and potted, for a grand total of 2 wars) and the other is in Tier 4 (we ranked Plat 4 last season, and didn’t push at all).

Anything additional like Season rewards that come is a bonus by itself, ie free.

So yeah, I find the rewards boosts decent, and whether or not AW is stressful largely depends on your alliance’s direction. Some people like the competitive nature of AW, some don’t. It’s fine. End of the day, this competition will exist regardless of whether Seasons are in the game or not. Just join an alliance that suits what you feel is worth your effort.

If this reward bump came out of Nothing I would agree with you.

Now they came out saying: summoner,s we hear you, we understand that you feel the current rewards are not worth it and players get burned out, we are going to do something about it. So they basically make people hopefull.

Then they come out with the buff, making extreme changes to rewards for basically the 300 best alliances and hardly any changes for the 99% of the others. That is what makes it unfair