**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down [06/28]

Comments

• Smashing123Smashing123 Posts: 36
    Again, why not 30min timers? And can we get an explanation of logic behind starting aq with 3 energy instead of 5.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Are AQ had only 3 hours left and Had yet the boss to beat and also we were behind in completing are war by a bit and now the maintenance caused us to have a incompleted aq and a loss in are aw
  • T31T31 Posts: 16
    That is some B.S at the end of AQ n AW. It has to stop or NOT worth playing anymore.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Just chill they are doing their best
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Just chill they are doing their best

Their “best” and a token will get you a ride on the subway
  • T31T31 Posts: 16
    Chill AW sucks and we maybe quitting it altogether and only do AQ then we get emergency Maintenance at the end so now our rewards won’t hit the 110million rewards we usually hit but I should chill. I spend a decent amount on this game also. This is happening too often
  • Dc_fanDc_fan Posts: 12
    My ally didn't make it to fully explore our map in aq due to the server issue
    Is kabam going to refund us for that and recover our points?
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106

We had one link left up to boss which was degen nod and game came down so we lost out on boss and took hit because this only fair yous correct this because were gona take hit in rank just like meny other alliances will
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Flush said:

We had one link left up to boss which was degen nod and game came down so we lost out on boss and took hit because this only fair yous correct this because were gona take hit in rank just like meny other alliances will

Had a similar situation in our alliance, had 1 node left to take down before boss, quite frustrating to be honest
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

Cue the masses saying they can’t finish AW or AQ now. Because leaving it to the last minute is the best way to manage.

Game went down with an hour left. That's hardly the last minute. They don't want 1/2 hour timers because the map is "tuned" to 1 hour timers. We ought to have the allotted amount of time then.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Chadhogan said:

Lvernon15 said:

They don’t do it intentionally

And how exactly do you know this information?
    Unless your running the server's dude you have no idea if it's intentional or not so keep your fanboy theory to yourself
    It's a fanboy theory that they don't intentionally sabotage the game? LMAO
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    This is not the post to blame the players. We lost an hour that we needed and that's that.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

I'm talking to folks about the timing of the inconvenience this put on everyone. Hope to have more information tomorrow.

Any update for those of us who got screwed over by this outage?
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

2wks ago my alliance was rank 55. The next we were 47. We were amped for this week. Throwing everything we had at our prestiges, pushing for the next tier. only to be derailed. I understand maintenance times aren’t your fault but neither is us not finishing. Everyone should receive completion points for all their maps yesterday.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious i hope an update is coming soon. Here’s what it seems like it should be:

1) refund tickets used for that day of AQ
    2) award full exploration and completion rewards for anyone over 80% (or just everyone, if that’s easier and you feel generous)
    3) give each summoner rank rewards and peak milestones based on the higher of this AQ cycle and last AQ cycle.
    4) throw a couple heals to players in case they used items on an aborted quest
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 59
    is there a plan to fix alliance scores that were in process of taking down the boss? P.S. It just went down again for another emergency maintenance
This discussion has been closed.