**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Epic Level Island of Doctor MODOK

Comments

• Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Reference said:

Do you guy think that the one before the last in each class path used to be the road block champ?

I sure get that feeling, yeah!
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Less than one
    At the begginning when I wasn't used to, I used a couple of revives, but at the end, none. My quake walked through the mystic path easily. I brought AA and Medusa as back up for some bosses. The key was change buffs on the boss. They were nearly always the same.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    Probs used 1-2 revives in total because they were expiring and wasn’t paying attention and lost my specific class champ of the day.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    I used 2 total for the event and I forgot about the randomizes and deleter until just recently. The revives I used were my fault. I didn’t bring the right team twice. I’d say the event was a success. I did not use any 6 star rank 3 champs (don’t have any). Just rank 2 and 5/65.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Less than one
    If I couldn’t finish, I just exited. No point in spending just for 60 coins
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Less than one

YoMoves said:

Literally just bring a team full of the appropriate class of the day and one champ for the boss. Easy as hell. I was clearing Tech day with R1 Doc Ock with absolutely no trouble.

How do you know which champ will help with the boss?
    The bosses all have the same 6 nodes or so. Just save your randomizers to remove Spite/Rage, whichever one is more annoying for the class of the day, and then kill the boss.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I don’t want to remember
    I did it once. 4 star corvus, tech path. Threw on medium boosts too. Took a bunch of pots, a team revive, and at least 3 single revives.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    None, not a single one. I'm ready for Canadian difficulty, should imagine I'll need a revive or 20 in there and I've got them by the bunch in overflow... So bring it on
  • Options
    WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    I skip the event
    I only do these randomizer events to focus on the small stuff like tier 3 class cats
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Less than one
    I liked the event, hit monkey gave me some trouble

I have a r5 Cull, the first one was usually one of the visions, so one fight, 6 charges. I had a lot of fun blasting through
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Less than one
    the only thing that was giving me trouble at first were Tigra/Hit Monkey when they appeared as bosses, but since I had quite a few run ins with them in EQ it's become easier.
    with that being said, the mystic path is pretty easy for me because I have some good science champs ranked up (cough, Quake, cough), haven't really bothered to check out other paths
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Less than one
    I haven't use a single item on across the entire event... Come stacked in a class and it's pretty easy to clear the line you have class advantage in.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    I’ve used a total of 3 revives this event, I usually lose 1 champ a run, but it depends on the boss.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    It was pretty easy, also, how do I use less than a revive? .5 revives? Or just zero?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    0 zilch nada
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Less than one
    this event was the easiest thing ever with corvus on the tech path
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Less than one
    If I failed I quit out but I would only fail if I was distracted. “Grandma I don’t want to hear your last words I’m playing MCoC” 😳
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    Used Corvus for tech and didn't read nodes until the boss
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Less than one
    I cleared Epic every day — tech path with Capt'n Sparkles + synergy team.

I did a few re-rolls when I got RAGE node on the final boss, because Sparkles hit so hard, and does massive damage.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Less than one

It was pretty easy, also, how do I use less than a revive? .5 revives? Or just zero?

AVERAGE, means x/30.
  • Options
    Less than one

If I couldn’t finish, I just exited. No point in spending just for 60 coins

It’s 60 coins plus 500 5* and 50 6* shards.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    Corvus could bag two charges in the first fight most of the time. He’d clear the whole tech line and the rest would chip down the boss.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Less than one
    Cosmic lane with Doom is a joke.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    A better poll would have been what boss did you get.

Dark hawk over 90% of the time
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Less than one
    I was running the Mutant path with Stark. No real difficulty. Then I switched to Cosmic with Doom. Same thing. Overall it was easy. I have so many dice in my overflow that I started randomizing for fun.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Less than one
    I always took the mystic path.. capiw amd human torch took care of it ... wud bring in fury cmm and domino for the boss or if on a bad day capiw and torch wud die before completing the path ( this happened just once in the whole month)
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Less than one
    Mephisto said:

This event wasn't useful for uncollected players who are looking for Cavalier

lol what? Its 500 5* shards and 50 6* shards every day, plus all the stuff you can get from the modok store (15k 5* shards, t2a, t5b shards, sig stones, 5* ag). If that isn't useful idk what is.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Less than one
    no revives. these labs are cake
  • Options
    Less than one
    Thebgj said:

A better poll would have been what boss did you get.

Dark hawk over 90% of the time

My case is (roughly) NC 70%; Hit Monkey 20%; Tigra 8% and Darkhawk 2%.
    I guess it depends on which path you have chosen.