**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ season 7.5

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
Got this post in my in-game mail, but don't seem to see it on the forums. I checked general discussion, news and announcements and the news tab on the MCOC home page. Did this go live earlier than intended?

Comments

• Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    lol they might want to post the news before linking to it in a mail
  • Options
    yeah been refreshing to see details
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Guessing it's this:

There said we wil ikow more then this so no it not that’s pots ther need to me some
  • Options
    KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43
    Yeah I was looking for this too. Haven't seen additional info yet.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any pots no it now alow to tag
  • Options
    SowaSanki said:
    Yes ofcasse it locks of for everyone or alest I’m thinking or ther make it only for gar
  • Options
    DukeGekk0DukeGekk0 Posts: 4
    how come you didn't buff the rank rewards?
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Apparently they are choosing AQ modifiers now that rival the defensive tactics. Lovely.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    The FF4 specific modifier is a terrible terrible addition. Also why does kabam continue to pick on Corvus?
  • Options
    razielraziel Posts: 83
    @Kabam Miike there's an error in the announcement. HT is not a map 6 mini boss.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Apparently they are choosing AQ modifiers now that rival the defensive tactics. Lovely.

Great...
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    The new Epic modifiers look easier than the old ones. Brute force is awful, and so is Kinetic transference for those of us who play map 7. The only modifier which will be a huge adjustment is the parry curse.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    This is hilarious 😂 they added a new mini for map 7 not even in the game yet

• Options
    Yeah the Sasquatch is a little ridiculous as well. I already told my guys we need to duel him asap.
  • Options
    Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    Those new modifiers...and some of those bosses are harder or not even in the game and the only reward is slightly buffed honor rewards...after all the feedback this is what you came up with Kabam? This is just getting tiresome...
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Hi @Kabam Miike is there any chance that you could uplift map 4 AI as well?

We are a high prestige (8k) alliance who run map 4 and on the last day that's 13.3k drones with 60k+ health.

They are so weird in their attack patterns, so passive, yet amazing at stand up intercepts, it's infuriating to fight and switch up from uncollected/variant/cavalier content.

I don't know anyone who finds this passive AI easier to fight, in fact it's the opposite. So surely map 4 should have the more straightforward AI that's now in map 5? Map 4 is not an entry level map..

If you could look at this, it would be great.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

The new Epic modifiers look easier than the old ones. Brute force is awful, and so is Kinetic transference for those of us who play map 7. The only modifier which will be a huge adjustment is the parry curse.

Epic Modifiers weren't there before though. Also I think that Crit one and the power gain one is going to be terrible as well. Same with the missions to complete. Carry-on for 3 fights is a bit too much imo.
  • Options
    After talking to more people about the new modifiers get rid of parry curse. It just punishes people for using parry and it has to go.
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

This is hilarious 😂 they added a new mini for map 7 not even in the game yet

Well considering he wil com in to the game this mount
  • Options
    Barca3bar3Barca3bar3 Posts: 25
    TL; DR for everyone that didn’t get to main post:

-We’re replacing the easiest/oldest minis on each map, because our metrics tell us they induce the least item use, and have replaced them with new minis that will hopefully induce more.

-We’ve added new modifiers that are irrelevant for the vast majority of players and slightly improved honor rewards that no one cares about anyway.

-We’ve thrown everyone a bone at the last minute and reduced timers and increased energy because we were basically forced into doing something you actually benefit from and it’s super easy to do.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    lol, you can't make a modifier that is targeted for FOUR champions in the game that were released less than a year ago. Come on now!
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Pretty obvious this update was also written prior to all the backlash. Not one of those modifiers rewards the player for following the rules, they only hinder us. Since the backlash, you told us you would not be doing this going forward. Please rework the epic mods to give a buff or bonus to players that follow the rules.