**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else like Guardian?

Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
Played around with him yesterday after getting the 3 star.

I have to say. He was fun. Did all the pre-side event objectives. Love all 3 of his SP.

anyone else having a positive experience? I know it’s been short and I haven’t spotted all the kinks but if the fun and good play style continues I would definitely attempt to get a 5*

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    He looks good. I also love his victory screen.
    Tigra knocks it down, Guardian picks it up
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

then he slaps it for some reason
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

It's a slap to the shoulder. Like "You'll be fine". And then he winks.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

It's a slap to the shoulder. Like "You'll be fine". And then he winks.
    bruh this man is just pure Canadian jesus
  • falconXYZfalconXYZ Posts: 7
    I think this guy is like Havok but can do way more damage, his sp2 absolutely wrecks when you have a ton of charges
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    I love how he has a little safety net in case you miss the parry on a special trying to go for perfect block :D

Definitely god tier, but lately champions like Guardian and Hulkbuster have me questioning what exactly makes any champion beyond god tier. He seems on par with Namor, Sunspot and maybe Medusa although I’m guessing it’s her antirobot kit plus damage (Aarkus though?) that puts her in beyond atleast in seatins list, going off his list for simplicities sake despite not fully agreeing with it.

Despite people not liking tier list, if anyone doesn’t think either are beyond god tier, what would push them to that next level out curiosity.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    His basic combo threw me off for a second, but I liked his simple and cool kit. Specials are decently satisfying to throw too
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I really wish Kabam would just do this with every character. Give us a chance to play around with them at a low level. If you don't want to give progressing players a good 3*, then just give 2* until reaching a certain title, and the rest get the 3*.