**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you play aw?

2»

Comments

• Options
    My crew is in a transitional phase. We're moving away from competitive AW. Probably reduced to 2 BGs. It's been an ever increasing form of stress and most are just over it now. This map was the final "nail in the coffin" for our Alliance. Seems that there's a growing consensus that's doing the same. Sad really.

We used to be high Platinum 4, peaked out at 19th in Season 14. Even with the reward boost (which wasn't exactly impressive) we've collectively decided we've had enough of the "fun" for now. Maybe we'll return to competitive AW down the road. Watching our opponents today push for 100% across all 3 BGs was a firm reminder of why we're doing this (we Boss Rushed). They've got 1 Boss down and have died 129× and counting. During an Off Season war in Tier 5. Need I say more?
  • Options
    Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    No
    No, there isnt anything fun about it for me in it. Quit it a year ago and havent looked back.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    No
    Never again. I left my alliance because of that and joined another that only does AQ, and it's the best decision I've ever made in this game.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    So after new node, do you still play aw?
  • Options
    Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
    No
    PaytoWin @Kabam Miike suck