**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor the Sub-Mariner—Beyond God Tier?

I have Namor as a 6 star and finds him VERY useful. I even think he may deserve the Beyong God Tier Title

Namor the Sub-Mariner—Beyond God Tier? 139 votes

Yes of course
40%
Haji_SaabSpity68WarBros23Sw0rdMaster_Kill_Switch_Duke_Silverspidey31415926BrokenTheHeroDeservedBoosterStqtsLogan00Scopeotoe987Battle_GreninjaDannyB01TheAngryOneKDSuperFlash10AleorEthanGamerDenzel116Rookiie 56 votes
Never
5%
GamerFoxhero007NojokejaymRaymundo86MiStaLovaDonrefreVedant_Mehta 7 votes
No idea
5%
SnizzbarNanoDroidBulmktOpandemonioDarth_SaintFlashSpideyShenk 7 votes
Only ‘God Tier’
41%
SnakeEyes69RaganatorChriz4061ZENFeeney234NumanSolrac_2nebJim0172SiddhantKwatraKayser2705Crazyjack719Panchulon21H_B0MBEscornaboipseudosaneDarthPhalRemeliHedgedog387Notsavage19 57 votes
Below God Tier
8%
Vdh2008AjavedphillgreenAspenStevieManWonder5tarscreamvertiGoPolygonSunny2TheMailmannStark154667laxthe 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    Yes of course
    i classify him beyond god tier only for his niche fantastic signature ability (and prestige as well). Probably would fit better into god tier, but all this classifying is personal and depends on your criteria.
    i have him 5* and waiting for a mutant ag or natural dupe and then i'll max him out
  • Options
    TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    Personally I feel that namor is quite useful
  • Options
    Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Yes of course
    namor is a beast , u would be unsatisfied by him damage until u use a sp3 for 300% damage , my r4 sig 130 namor gives 3k non crits and 12k crit at 1 fury
  • Options
    Yes of course
    and i enjoy a lot while fighting against electro or Korg and expecially korg war bosses , thats like the best time for me
  • Options
    Yes of course
    and namor even has a very high prestige
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
    I am thinking which to take to r4 first.
    All 3 awakened.
    Namor, CMM or Sentinel?
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Below God Tier
    Prior to nurf yes. Since nerf to me build up is too long and he sits on my bench. Maybe in future will take him in on a "fun and interactive damage path but hasn't happened yet even with act 6 exploration.
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Below God Tier
    Does anyone with a pretty stacked roster who has done end game content still really use him? For your question cmm, sentinel (if still need to do the tech variant), and then namor
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yes of course
    He's still a champ I'm really wanting have resources saved to take him straight to r5 sig 200. No luck yet though lmao
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Only ‘God Tier’

All 3 awakened.
    Namor, CMM or Sentinel?

CMM. no question
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Yes of course

All 3 awakened.
    Namor, CMM or Sentinel?

Depends. Most of the time cmm. If doing variant 3 or 2 then sentinel. If your good with namor and have his sig at max, then he could be used for variant 2. All are great but I would say cmm if you are not doing variant 2 or 3.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Sunny2 said:

Does anyone with a pretty stacked roster who has done end game content still really use him? For your question cmm, sentinel (if still need to do the tech variant), and then namor

Absolutely. He's incredibly niche though. He always was as well, people just forced him into their teams bc he could out up some crazy numbers.

When you need his sig ability, there aren't really many or in some instances any replacements. You just have to realize he's not going to be one of those champs you'll want to use all the time or even all that regularly.
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Ive always questioned his status of beyond god tier, but his sig utility is pretty unique, maybe even prestige, so I guess that places him there. One of things I actually love about him is that he’s suicide friendly so there’s that too, but if Kabam releases more champions that can do what he does I can easily see him falling to just god tier. My biggest complaint about him is that he’s too slow since the nerf so basically boring. Colossus has definitely lapped him by now though.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Only ‘God Tier’
    Compare to Colossus, Omega Red and Domino. He can't carry on. His damage ramp up against champions that can bleed is very slow. But his awakening abilitiy is still very useful in act 6 in so many scenarios.

Right now most of people use him because of his utility not damage.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Yes of course
    His still one of my fav champ to play and his sig ability is very very useful. It got me through variant 2 and i will always use him against korg and electro.

Seatin still has him as beyond god tier. Legacy ranks him as the number 1, 6* mutant that he would rank 3. KT1 still has him as his top 5 mutants.
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Yes of course

All 3 awakened.
    Namor, CMM or Sentinel?

Definitely cmm.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Only ‘God Tier’
    When you need him, you need him. But I cannot stand using him.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Yes of course
    Namor at sig 200 has a unique ability and is an absolute game changer for some fights. Definitely beyond god tier...but only in the right situation.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Only ‘God Tier’
    Lunae said:

Ive always questioned his status of beyond god tier, but his sig utility is pretty unique, maybe even prestige, so I guess that places him there. One of things I actually love about him is that he’s suicide friendly so there’s that too, but if Kabam releases more champions that can do what he does I can easily see him falling to just god tier. My biggest complaint about him is that he’s too slow since the nerf so basically boring. Colossus has definitely lapped him by now though.

Quake can basically do what Namor does because of the fact that she can ignore most BS damage. The ones that she can't ignore, immune champs exist. And as mentioned by @UmbertoDelRio, even CMM can ignore that damage while indestructible. And with her high damage output, you can pretty much finish most fights having been indestructible the whole time if she has a high sig.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Yes of course
    unawakened he's god tier, but with the damage reflection at max sig he becomes a counter for so many annoying nodes
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes of course
    At sig 200 for sure, if not 200 he is not Beyond Got tier imo
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Never
    He’s boring
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Yes of course

Compare to Colossus, Omega Red and Domino. He can't carry on. His damage ramp up against champions that can bleed is very slow. But his awakening abilitiy is still very useful in act 6 in so many scenarios.

Right now most of people use him because of his utility not damage.

I find his ramp up is not too bad. I generally get to SP3 & bait out the special and by that time, you'll get 20+ outrage. Activate imperius rex, then do SP3, SP2, SP2 & SP1. They usually are gone by the 2nd SP2.

Here i go against 6.4.1 220K HP deadpool.

https://youtu.be/DYrCDyK_E7g