**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

These Act 6 Nerfs better come soon...

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

Already did Sinister but stuck on Champion dont have Symbiote Supreme or Doom for the first 90%

you dont need those champs
    Who works for the first 90%?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Etjama said:

ItsDamien said:

Don't want to do act 5 because tedious. Don't want to do act 6 because too hard and nerfs are coming in a few months.

You're wasting in game energy not getting easy enough rewards, that would help you later in Act 6, because you're waiting for Act 6 to be easier.

That's some Olympic Gold Medal Mental Gymnastics right there.

Lol, you're a moron. So is everyone else nagging on me for not exploring Act 5. I'm playing the game to have fun. 5.3 isn't fun so why the heck should I feel the need to do it? Act 6 is something that I want to do. I've cleared the path to Sinister itemless without any K.O's no problem. It isn't too hard, I just don't have a truly viable option for Sinister because of stupid game design. Quake is the only option I have that doesn't guarantee you need to use revives. But yes, I'm not quite skilled enough to do a half hour long Quake fight.
    Lol you're a moron because you're complaining you can't do something when the option to do something else to help you is right in front of your lazy ass.
    How is exploring Act 5 supposed to help me get past a roster roadblock? A generic AG, rank-up resources and 2500 6* shards aren't going to miraculously give me a counter. It's just something I could do while I wait for a counter.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Etjama said:

ItsDamien said:

Etjama said:

ItsDamien said:

Don't want to do act 5 because tedious. Don't want to do act 6 because too hard and nerfs are coming in a few months.

You're wasting in game energy not getting easy enough rewards, that would help you later in Act 6, because you're waiting for Act 6 to be easier.

That's some Olympic Gold Medal Mental Gymnastics right there.

Lol, you're a moron. So is everyone else nagging on me for not exploring Act 5. I'm playing the game to have fun. 5.3 isn't fun so why the heck should I feel the need to do it? Act 6 is something that I want to do. I've cleared the path to Sinister itemless without any K.O's no problem. It isn't too hard, I just don't have a truly viable option for Sinister because of stupid game design. Quake is the only option I have that doesn't guarantee you need to use revives. But yes, I'm not quite skilled enough to do a half hour long Quake fight.
    Lol you're a moron because you're complaining you can't do something when the option to do something else to help you is right in front of your lazy ass.
    How is exploring Act 5 supposed to help me get past a roster roadblock? A generic AG, rank-up resources and 2500 6* shards aren't going to miraculously give me a counter.
    Those 2500 shards might lead towards getting a counter. That rank up gem might be able to be used to rank up a champ who can also counter. The exploration rewards from the chapters will give you shards which might lead to a counter.

Every bit of content that you CAN do that you're choosing not to do, is gimping your progression.
    Yeah, cause out of over 45 5* crystals and 7 6* crystals, 2500 6* shards is gonna make all the difference in getting what? The 3 or 4 champs that can get me through Sinister without Heimdall and Angela or excessive item use? I look at story mode as something fun to do, not as a way to get resources.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Kamala Khan that laddie à la Swedeah 😎

If we could all play like Swedeah, there’d be few complaints about crystal pulls on this forum.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

You know what it is, you've been here, I'm just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, waiting on a counter.... for this guy:

I've got no options. I mean, sure I've got Quake and some other options. Not that I have Heimdall or Angela for any furies. Who the hell ever thought this node/champ combination would be a good idea? He should be beheaded.

Kabam thought it was a good idea
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Midnite93 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Midnite93 said:

Do you have Nebula? She's cyborg double immune and purifies shock debuffs on her. I think you need Angela heimdall for that fury. Because the fight would take too long. I haven't seen anyone try Nebula on that guy so maybe you could try and see if she works.

EMP Mod shocks are passive
    Ahhh I forgot then Nebula will die from EMP modification @Ya_Boi_28
    Horrible design that Sinister fight is I am sure whoever made this was a pure sadist 🤣🤣🤣
    If nebula should shrug off passive shocks, I probably would have done this fight already lol.
    As of now only champ I can think of to counter EMP modification is Electro but apart from his shock rework he has nothing on his kit that can counter Sinister who is far powerful plus added nonsense nodes. Another option is Gladiator Hulk obviously.
    Hyperion works too. My first and second run was with him. Rank 4 fully boosted took like 3-4 revives.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Already did Sinister but stuck on Champion dont have Symbiote Supreme or Doom for the first 90%

you dont need those champs
    Who works for the first 90%?
    Sym Supreme works wonders for the 90 .. and then I used Thing to handle the last 10 %
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Work on other content first to try to pull another counter
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Totally agree, that they should focus a bit to update Act 6 as soon as possible.

As it is stated right now, nobody would have an incentive to explore Act 6...

They could delete this game mode at the moment, and 98% of the player wouldn't care. Last 2% being the ones with 1-5 paths left for hopefully better compensation.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Lol, I'm quite satisfied I explored act 5 first before doing anything in act 6. At first, I didn't have a good counter to most of the bosses in 6.1 and 6.2. It was towards the end of my exploration that I got the answers like CMM, void and stealthy...with those 3, it's pretty much 6.1 and 6.2 completion! I had a Heimdall and Angela as 5*s already, but now I don't need them for synergies. The champion boss should be relatively cheesy with stealthy. Void should sort out douchebags like mordo, 6.1.2 Ultron, and whoever else is lurking. I've got ghost, havok, Angela for path clearing (and yes, those are almost literally all my good 5*s!)
    I agree, act 5 is super boring to explore. I refused to waste my time on it till I got suicides, and I ran over 90% of it with a fully synergised ghost! As **** as 5.3 is, I'd bring ghost and a class based character into every quest...with her, fights were still ending in one SP 2! Suicides is such a blessing to have. Either way, I didn't come here to advertise suicides, I'm just the type of person that would advise anyone in this kinda situation to explore act 5 first, get your good 5*s and 6*s, and carry on. Not even cavalier yet, trying to get some things done by the side before I get it, not in a huge hurry atm.
    PS: 5.3 can burn in the pit of hell! Such a slugfest!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Lol, I'm quite satisfied I explored act 5 first before doing anything in act 6. At first, I didn't have a good counter to most of the bosses in 6.1 and 6.2. It was towards the end of my exploration that I got the answers like CMM, void and stealthy...with those 3, it's pretty much 6.1 and 6.2 completion! I had a Heimdall and Angela as 5*s already, but now I don't need them for synergies. The champion boss should be relatively cheesy with stealthy. Void should sort out douchebags like mordo, 6.1.2 Ultron, and whoever else is lurking. I've got ghost, havok, Angela for path clearing (and yes, those are almost literally all my good 5*s!)
    I agree, act 5 is super boring to explore. I refused to waste my time on it till I got suicides, and I ran over 90% of it with a fully synergised ghost! As **** as 5.3 is, I'd bring ghost and a class based character into every quest...with her, fights were still ending in one SP 2! Suicides is such a blessing to have. Either way, I didn't come here to advertise suicides, I'm just the type of person that would advise anyone in this kinda situation to explore act 5 first, get your good 5*s and 6*s, and carry on. Not even cavalier yet, trying to get some things done by the side before I get it, not in a huge hurry atm.
    PS: 5.3 can burn in the pit of hell! Such a slugfest!

Oh, and lastly...with the awakening gems I got from act 5, I awakened CMM and void, and got them to a decently high sig level. I've got extras to spare, and my generic is still intact. Ultra satisfaction!