**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabretooth and Sasquatch Synergy [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Champ123Champ123 Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike is the 30 cap going to be replacing the existing 15 cap, or does it act as a second cap?

In other words, will players have to exit fights after Sp3s to get furies 16-30?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Champ123 said:

@Kabam Miike is the 30 cap going to be replacing the existing 15 cap, or does it act as a second cap?

In other words, will players have to exit fights after Sp3s to get furies 16-30?

I think the easiest way would be for the idle/L1/L2 mechanic to stay as it is now already capped at 15 and to hard cap the total charges at 30. It's more likely to be screwed up if they start mucking around trying to get cute rather than keeping it simple.
  • Captdeadp00lCaptdeadp00l Posts: 186
    @Kabam Miike if this was a "known bug" why would there be a synergy introduced before the known bug was fixed. This seems like a lapse in judgment. I didn't personally buy any of the sabertooth bundles or crystals but how is kabam moving forward with making it right with those that did?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    I really fail to see how this wasn't the very first thing that would have gotten caught during champ/synergy testing.... His Persistent charge does 1 thing... carry over furies... people love Sabretooth because he does lots of damage when he carries over furies.... So you test how many furies someone could carry over....
    It just looks like someone typed the synergy, did a spell check and that was enough testing... ROLL IT OUT TO THE WORLD!!!!
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    This is great but we still have to deal with Silver Surfers infinite aptitude buff. The community will settle on a cap of 3, thanks!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

This is great but we still have to deal with Silver Surfers infinite aptitude buff. The community will settle on a cap of 3, thanks!

I don't know much about Silver Surfer abilities. But he can't take his buffs from one fight to another, so whatever he gains is only useful in one fight. While Sabretooth can take his passive furies to the next fight.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    AQ is a dumpster fire but they’re all over this.

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike So the Idle For passive fury is still capped at 5 per fight and to a total of 15? or 30? or can we only get to 30 from the 2nd method of 10 hit and sp3? And Are you going to keep sasquatch synergy?
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112

Looks like my comment was deleted but I think it’s deliberate they sold those ST crystals as well. People won’t get that money back though.

They deleted my post too where i posted the developer notes saying he can convert the sp3 fury if the fight ended that way.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    If the cap is 30 with idle method then u can get ( 7 ; 7 ; 7 ; 7 ; 2 ) Amount of furies a fight meaning 6 Presistant charges and u can fight 1 fight on 30 fury or 2 fights actually so in my eyes he will hit harder after 3 fights than he normally did since u can get 21 furies after 3 fights instead of 15 So I kinda think of this as a ST buff
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Alright everybody, we've read your feedback and thoughts, and we agree with a solution that's been tossed around here.

We're going to apply a Cap of 25(at least, we're still tuning) on the amount of Permanent Passive Fury Effects that Sabretooth can have on him at a time. He can still gain Fury buffs, or Furies from nodes, etc. but the permanent fury effects he receives from his kit will never exceed 25(or whatever number is settled on).

This is a number that is feasibly higher than ST is capable of hitting with his basekit right now, and still gives him the potential to be a very potent attacker.

Thoughts?

Will the power of each fury remain the same ? Will be a bit higher ou lower ?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    And will the limit per fight still be at 5 or can you level it up to 10 ?
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited July 2020

If the cap is 30 with idle method then u can get ( 7 ; 7 ; 7 ; 7 ; 2 ) Amount of furies a fight meaning 6 Presistant charges and u can fight 1 fight on 30 fury or 2 fights actually so in my eyes he will hit harder after 3 fights than he normally did since u can get 21 furies after 3 fights instead of 15 So I kinda think of this as a ST buff

It depends on the new cap: will the 30 cap replace the current 15 one or will it be an additional cap just for the synergy?

If it replaces the current cap, then fine, you can get more furies but if it’s an additional cap, the furies without the synergy will be exactly the same as before.

Would be great to have some clarification on how the cap works @Kabam Miike
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Honestly pretty happy how they handled this. I knew something was going to happen and feared the worst and almost got it. Thanks for listening Kabam. See how easy that was. Lol.
  • MokkieMokkie Posts: 95
    Why does Kabam, time after time after time after TIME release something untested? It feels like no one has any knowledge of this game in Kabam HQ...
  • relliKraDrelliKraD Posts: 43
    blacjam1 said:

@Kabam Miike I think you all should cap at 33 fury’s. That is the difference between 50 and 15 halved. Actually 32.5 but round up. That should be fair.

You need to double check your math on that lol
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    relliKraD said:

blacjam1 said:

@Kabam Miike I think you all should cap at 33 fury’s. That is the difference between 50 and 15 halved. Actually 32.5 but round up. That should be fair.

It’s correct:
    50-15=35
    35/2 = 17.5
    15 + 17.5 = 32.5
  • relliKraDrelliKraD Posts: 43

relliKraD said:

blacjam1 said:

It’s correct:
    50-15=35
    35/2 = 17.5
    15 + 17.5 = 32.5
    I didn't realize it said to add the 15 back at the end
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    It's a bug.
    Fix it!!! That's all.

Why 25 or 30 furies when in his spotlight says clearly 15?

If you want to buff him, include him in the beta test like you did with previous champs (HB, OML, Colossus, etc)