**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Should Kabam Add 6* Crystals/Shards for Incursions?

Just opening this up for discussion: should Kabam add 6* shards or crystals for doing incursions? Would that be too unbalanced, or could a happy medium be reached? You can buy basic 5*’s for 22k or special 5* crystals for 27k. What about 1000 shards for 100k or something like that? Maybe even specialty 6* crystals for a super high price? 6* shards for doing high room sector 7?

I don’t know, lemme know your thoughts on this! Maybe it’ll become a bigger topic of discussion in the community.

Comments

• Options
    CrainOnTheBrainCrainOnTheBrain Posts: 82
    I’m going to add my own opinion on this to clarify my stance before anyone jumps in-

I think they should add 6* shards as milestone rewards for high level rooms/sectors. Having the incursion metrics end at 16 5*’s seems a little low, considering some people have more than 16 6*’s. This would be more rewarding for end game players and give people in between the 5 and 6 star realm a foothold to get a few more 6*’s. Just extend the metrics to include 6*’s or up the bar for 5*’s to 32 before people see some small influx of 6* shards
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
    They already said in that they would be adding 6* shards to the Incursion store in the Dev Diary announcements. I assume that will happen in the next round of incursion crystal updates (in about 46 days)...? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    CrainOnTheBrainCrainOnTheBrain Posts: 82

They already said in that they would be adding 6* shards to the Incursion store in the Dev Diary announcements. I assume that will happen in the next round of incursion crystal updates (in about 46 days)...? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lmao, I totally missed that. I only watched the Seatin vids on the dev diaries, so either he skipped that part or I skipped that part of the vid 😂