Arena tab missing [Merged Thread]

Comments

• MKUHN1966MKUHN1966 Member Posts: 28
    Why do t you look at when the messages started coming in about Arenas being missing......that’s your timeline
  • Powerpellet55Powerpellet55 Member Posts: 4
    It’s still missing for me, any word on a fix coming soon?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Member Posts: 922 ★★★
    Shinyuu said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

Thank you for your report!

Can you please let us know when you started noticing that Arena was missing?

8 PM EST but shouldn't matter what time it was...point is it's gone for everyone...since you say you play the game is it on your game?
    No.. it's not gone for everyone.. but i'm guessing they are asking when it happened as there could have been something changed on the back end and they want to know if that's what is causing the issue.. so yea.. when it happened absolutely does matter..
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Member Posts: 184 ★★
    Several in our alliance have no arena tab but my store is still there and full of amazing offer... 😐
  • Earl22Earl22 Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2020

Won't allow me to upload a video but heres a work around, only downfall is you need to spend all your bcs

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Lyra
  • Mightyyellow04Mightyyellow04 Member Posts: 1
    My arena tab is gone and im trying to grind im losi g time
  • ODEKAODEKA Member Posts: 59
    Same! This is bad...
  • MathgeekMathgeek Member Posts: 609 ★★★
    There are multiple threads on this already
  • Mr.MayhemMr.Mayhem Member Posts: 12
    Yep...maintenance before the maintenance maintenance.
  • MKUHN1966MKUHN1966 Member Posts: 28
    Looks like first post was 541 pm ....guessing it’s est.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 151
    Kabam Boo

You are costing us a lot of rewards, if I miss out on any milestones and the 2 T4B Cats I would like to be reimbursed as you can look up my account I hit all milestones. I have opened and closed the game several times to see if it will come back and it is gone. We should t have to do this and it seems like we are going to have to wait until the Maintenance tonight which will cost several hours of arena grinding.

• AfflictionAffliction Member Posts: 382 ★★
    Yeah I'm not opening 9.5mil battle chips to get back into arena... ridiculous... and pretty sure it started when the treads were made....?
  • SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    No arena here too! Just settled down after a long day of work to relax and play some arena, and can’t do that.
  • ExcelsiorAbdoExcelsiorAbdo Member Posts: 2
    Mine are gone too and force closing and restarting doesn't fix it. Can I get a third round of Deadforce Xpool arenas please?
  • Ckent1099Ckent1099 Member Posts: 69
    There is no arena showing on the homepage. No options to choose it.
    Thanks...
  • MrFerhatMrFerhat Member Posts: 43
    something has to be done for the arena, we are left behind for hours make up for it
  • Kal_GrootKal_Groot Member Posts: 1
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

Thank you for your report!

Can you please let us know when you started noticing that Arena was missing?

It's been 2 or 3 hours...
  • KhthuluKhthulu Member Posts: 9
    Mines gone too. Exited and reloaded still gone. Was in the middle of milestone grinding exited to move in AQ now arena is gone.
  • brandinhobrandinho Member Posts: 36
    Disappeared for me within the last hour so far multiple restarts has not brought it back yet
  • DGCDGC Member Posts: 59
    Same with me. iPhone XR was working last night woke up this morning and it was gone. Have restarted app half a dozen times still no luck getting it back.
  • CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Member Posts: 76
    I e restarted 10 times and it’s still unavailable. I reckon it’ll be fixed with maintenance tonight
  • GiganteaGigantea Member Posts: 111
    I am having the same issue.
  • Shaketease_41Shaketease_41 Member Posts: 1
    Yup. Arena tab is missing. Cant do arenas at all
  • Shaketease_41Shaketease_41 Member Posts: 1
    Arena tab missing. I have a galaxy note 9 edge
  • KhthuluKhthulu Member Posts: 9
    My arena tab is gone
    Too ive exited and reloaded the app a few times and its still not there.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Member Posts: 142
    Same here. Samsung A20
    Went to login 7:32 pm and see it was missing. Was hoping to cover alot of ground in t4 so I can continue my current run in Deadpool arrna.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★
    there’s already a thread for this
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    Seems like the Arena problems started after the new AQ fix was pushed out this afternoor. Probably created this problem when they tried to fix the AQ problem.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    You can view the thread here. Also you can access arena by clicking on a champ
    and looking at the rank up materials needed
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/210458/arena-tab-missing-merged-thread/p1