**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena tab missing [Merged Thread]

Comments

• TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

Thank you for your report!

Can you please let us know when you started noticing that Arena was missing?

6:41 pm US central time is when I noticed
  • Awsomeplayer09Awsomeplayer09 Posts: 10
    Same here. And I was just about to get my night grind done before bed. Thanks for missed resources and or champ.

• CurtisisGod1971CurtisisGod1971 Posts: 76
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

Around 6:30 pm CST. Texas time.
  • Anyone else missing arenas and items in all the store tabs?
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

What a goddamn joke. First AQ then the arenas. What a mess. Y’all better compensate for this Kabam. We’re losing out on hours in the arena.

I completely agree. What’s next, story mode resetting?
  • SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    No arena here either
  • Amzng1Amzng1 Posts: 1
    Arena tab missing
  • MKUHN1966MKUHN1966 Posts: 28
    Why do t you look at when the messages started coming in about Arenas being missing......that’s your timeline
  • Powerpellet55Powerpellet55 Posts: 4
    It’s still missing for me, any word on a fix coming soon?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Shinyuu said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

8 PM EST but shouldn't matter what time it was...point is it's gone for everyone...since you say you play the game is it on your game?
    No.. it's not gone for everyone.. but i'm guessing they are asking when it happened as there could have been something changed on the back end and they want to know if that's what is causing the issue.. so yea.. when it happened absolutely does matter..
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    Several in our alliance have no arena tab but my store is still there and full of amazing offer... 😐
  • Earl22Earl22 Posts: 7
    edited July 2020

Won't allow me to upload a video but heres a work around, only downfall is you need to spend all your bcs

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Lyra
  • Mightyyellow04Mightyyellow04 Posts: 1
    My arena tab is gone and im trying to grind im losi g time
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    Same! This is bad...
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    There are multiple threads on this already
  • Mr.MayhemMr.Mayhem Posts: 12
    Yep...maintenance before the maintenance maintenance.
  • MKUHN1966MKUHN1966 Posts: 28
    Looks like first post was 541 pm ....guessing it’s est.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    Kabam Boo

You are costing us a lot of rewards, if I miss out on any milestones and the 2 T4B Cats I would like to be reimbursed as you can look up my account I hit all milestones. I have opened and closed the game several times to see if it will come back and it is gone. We should t have to do this and it seems like we are going to have to wait until the Maintenance tonight which will cost several hours of arena grinding.

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yeah I'm not opening 9.5mil battle chips to get back into arena... ridiculous... and pretty sure it started when the treads were made....?
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    No arena here too! Just settled down after a long day of work to relax and play some arena, and can’t do that.
  • Mine are gone too and force closing and restarting doesn't fix it. Can I get a third round of Deadforce Xpool arenas please?
  • Ckent1099Ckent1099 Posts: 69
    There is no arena showing on the homepage. No options to choose it.
    Thanks...
  • MrFerhatMrFerhat Posts: 43
    something has to be done for the arena, we are left behind for hours make up for it
  • Kal_GrootKal_Groot Posts: 1
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks,

It's been 2 or 3 hours...
  • KhthuluKhthulu Posts: 9
    Mines gone too. Exited and reloaded still gone. Was in the middle of milestone grinding exited to move in AQ now arena is gone.