**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sasquatch....surprise fights way TOO OVERPOWERED!

13»

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Midnite93 said:

Heroic? Please tell me your not serious their stats in heroic are not that beefed up. That is Canadian difficulty it's a level above uncollected. Are you talking about normal EQ? I play heroic with maxed 2 stars

Comeon bro he has not much powerfull champ or low level player don't make fun of him
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    LOThunder said:

Ab_Samad said:

Whenever I meet him I pressed the exit thats how I beat him

This man right here, wins the award.
    For laziness? For being a baby? For what? People like you and him are why we can't have nice things.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    LOThunder said:

Ab_Samad said:

Whenever I meet him I pressed the exit thats how I beat him

This man right here, wins the award.
    For laziness? For being a baby? For what? People like you and him are why we can't have nice things.
    LOThunder said:

ESF said:

For real, telling people to back out is one of the worst things this game allows. How else do you learn to play the game instead of tapping a screen. There’s a fine line between Kabam making content too difficult and people not attempting to figure out how characters and nodes work

I will be glad when they address the quit out meta that people use — I know I am old school, but I think backing out of quests and quitting out of fights is trash. If you’re a good player and the node combination is trash, say that. Offer that feedback

Quitting out is just trash to me

People should be stuck forever then? What is your alternative to restarting and having to fight all the fights in the path again? I dumped out of the Sasquatch fights to play it again and try different champs and tactics. It would appear like I couldn't beat him, when the reality was he was getting his can kicked and I didn't need to see more.
    No, he means avoiding the Sasquatch fight by quitting. We just want Kabam to make the Sasquatch encounters carry over, so if you encounter him once, and decide to quit out, you're still going to encounter him when you go down that path again.
    What if your only counter for him is quake, and you're going up against a path where she's handicapped. So you bring other champs that can handle the path best, and they count put damage his regeneration rate.
    I tried sampling a fully ramped up,rank 4, duped Morning star against him in uncollected difficulty for the fun of it. it was straight hellish 200 plus hits. At that rate, I'm sure she can't handle the regeneration of a 300k HP Sasquatch. thankfully I have a rank 5 starky (boss killing matching).
    Why I'll say the regeneration is outrageous is at some point your Patience won't save you.
    OG wolverine, just have him at low power and you can handle the fight no matter how hard you hit.
    Sabertooth his regeneration is about 30ish % of damage dealt, so just keep hammering away, you'll get him down no matter your attack points.
    Sasquatch you need a direct counter champ for that regeneration, if you can't deal 5% of his health in 5 seconds, you're going no where once he's below 40%.
    Literally any champ.can beat a non noded Sasquatch.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Fought him today my Claire destroyed him. Especially with breakthrough Claire works like a queen.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I believe this is a test month. Kabam trying to balance new difficulty level for September.

And yeah, these ambushes are pain in the neck..😅
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,356 ★★★★★
    I don't think he's too hard - have nearly soloed him a couple of times with a decent counter (She-Hulk).

On the other hand, if you don't have a decent counter for his Rage and/or Regen, then he is incredibly difficult. Anyone saying 'any champ can best him' needs to stop until they've taken him down with Groot.

For me, the issue is the power differential between him and the boss. I don't understand the thinking behind just how powerful he is when compared with the boss. The bosses have around 32,000 PI, so this Sasquatch is a lot tougher. Surely the boss should be the toughest test; not the random ambush?
    Or at least be more in balance with each other; so the regular boss and the ambush both have similar PI of around 40,000?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,356 ★★★★★
    On a separate note: take a look at Sasquatch as a champion. Apart from the hair, this is basically what Juggernaut should be.

C'mon Kabam! #BuffJuggernaut!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★

I don't think he's too hard - have nearly soloed him a couple of times with a decent counter (She-Hulk).

On the other hand, if you don't have a decent counter for his Rage and/or Regen, then he is incredibly difficult. Anyone saying 'any champ can best him' needs to stop until they've taken him down with Groot.

For me, the issue is the power differential between him and the boss. I don't understand the thinking behind just how powerful he is when compared with the boss. The bosses have around 32,000 PI, so this Sasquatch is a lot tougher. Surely the boss should be the toughest test; not the random ambush?
    Or at least be more in balance with each other; so the regular boss and the ambush both have similar PI of around 40,000?

I took him down with Spark. It was pretty straightforward as well.

You just need someone who hits hard enough to outdamage his regen and I can assure you that everyone who is qualified to take on this content has someone who is able to hit that hard on their roster.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

On a separate note: take a look at Sasquatch as a champion. Apart from the hair, this is basically what Juggernaut should be.

C'mon Kabam! #BuffJuggernaut!

They will never buff juggs since he is already the hardest fight in act 4..the only way they would ever buff him is if they took him out of act 4 first...which makes me sad since I have him as a 6 star...
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Like whom?

Not joking....135K and 3x the boss HP this quest. And regen was ridiculous amd he was unstoppable pretty much last 10% his life

Bring a counter. There are many.
    Like whom?
    Stealth spiderman
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    It’s just a lot of health. He has no nodes and isn’t that difficult.
    His unstoppable is not forever. You can consistently time that stage, avoid it and wait it out.

I’ve been taking him down with Wasp. Just be patient when the unstoppable phase comes in and wait it out. Then, it’s a regular fight again.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I have been going through epic LOOKING for sasquatch and I have been doing epic since before I was uncollected. Practice more and stop creating new threads to complain on optional content.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Luke cage can make easy work of Sasquatch. I use my 4* Cage on Canadian Sasquatch and that random ambush is easily dealt with.