Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Summoner Showdown?

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
I saw a Marvel Instagram post saying that summoner showdown was near, and I was wondering if anyone knows a date to expect that.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

Don’t get excited. It’s an event that 0.00000001% of players get to participate in

This time most can be one it Side from a few contry
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,626 ★★★★★
    I want to know how they record us if say u get to that point as for me i dont use anything to record aside from the ios recording
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

What's the use?? Ppl in India and UAE,etc. cant participate :(

Let me done clear with this during this pandemic there are 0 chances
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Brazil have the mayority of the sulamerican playerbase and was excluded from it. Shame.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Such a let down to not include countries with a big player base......Atleast they have opened it to bigger player base than last year..... Hope more countries can be added next year!!!!
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Shafeeq said:

Faseeh said:

What's the use?? Ppl in India and UAE,etc. cant participate :(

Let me done clear with this during this pandemic there are 0 chances
    I was saying about going to a place for a showdown, not about an online showdown
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

So let me make sense of this: to be eligible you would have had to complete 6.1, which was gated for 5*/6* champs, yet the tournament only allows for 4* champs to be used? So you again want us to consider wasting valuable T4B on 4* champs for a tournament that only includes people with diverse 5/6* rosters.

That's absolutely horrible and makes me consider not even taking part. Seriously, what's the logic behind that?

Because it is a showdown of skills. This is why you have to have gotten to a certain level and content that requires roster and skill. But it takes skill to be able to beat a boss that is prob gunna be pretty difficult one way or another with just a 4* and no boosts. It also allows for more cav players to attempt it since they probably have a lot of 4* on the shelf and maybe not that niche counter available as 5* or up.
    It also means, again, you have to drop valuable resources in to champs that you will rarely if ever use ever again. Don't know how you think that's a valid trade off. It's 8 T5B to rank a 4* all the way up to R5, if you have to do that 2 or 3x that's 16 or 24 T4B you can't use for other 5/6* champs for one silly set of rewards.
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I'm from Bangladesh, why we cannot play under asia region???
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Sounds fun! Wish I could do Showdown difficulty though...