**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to access my account 'Maximus Auro'

My first account is 'Rishi Sai' and my second account is 'Maximus Auro'.

I am playing with my second account 'Maximus Auro' and my first account' Rishi Sai' is dormant for past two years.

When I tried to log into Google Play from my second account 'Maximus Auro', it suddenly changed my account to my first account 'Rishi Sai' and I am now unable to access my second account 'Maximus Auro'.

I tried deleting the game and reinstall but Google Play is taking me back to my first account 'Rishi Sai' and not letting me choose my second account 'Maximus Auro'.

Should I choose New account option after reinstall and try to log into my second account 'Maximus Auro' using kabam ID instead of choosing the existing account option ?

I have contacted support in game and they replied asking me to log in with kabam ID and password. I tried this while in my first account 'Rishi Sai' but nothing happens. I have sent mail to support to delink my first account 'Rishi Sai' from my kabam ID.

Should I log into kabam ID after choosing New account option after reinstall to access my second account 'Maximus Auro'.

Please help me access my account 'Maximus Auro'

Comments

• Hey Maximus_Auro, we don't have access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to assist with issues like this. I recommend continuing to work with our Support Team so they're able to help you regain access to your account.
This discussion has been closed.