**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EPIC SMACKDOWN EVENT REVIEW

IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
I found it downright pathetic. the nodes are totally ad hoc and only intended to extremely high skilled players. I dont consider myself high skilled but atleast I have covered cavalier and this was intended to be equivalent to uncollected difficulty. instead, its totally nonsense in my view for any mid to high tier players. Only for certain few players.

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Iryse said:

I found it downright pathetic. the nodes are totally ad hoc and only intended to extremely high skilled players. I dont consider myself high skilled but atleast I have covered cavalier and this was intended to be equivalent to uncollected difficulty. instead, its totally nonsense in my view for any mid to high tier players. Only for certain few players.

I mean no it isn’t that hard, it is only 6 fights you can bring a counter for every single fight because CMM is really easy, and this is a boss rush of former UC bosses so yeah it probably is geared more towards higher level players
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

I ran it over without a second though. It only takes 3-4 champs to really blast through it in fifteen minutes.

Hey, free shards though.

Any videos for us to see and any hints to help us out???
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I struggled against a lot of fights only because my roster lacks the utility of having a slow debuff champion. So had to run in with some alright options

It was not difficult though, justified difficulty imo.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Thing can be done with any bleed champ just gotta manage baiting his sps
    Diablo can be done with HT capIW stealthy or anyone pretty much he isn’t bad
    Havok I used g2099. Colossus warlock guardian would also work HB as well should work with new buff
    Sinister use g2099 but HT is a fun matchup against sinister as well
    NF use a mutant champ to reduce charges, duped domino to reduce chances of charges further
    CMM any mystic or any champ she wasn’t an issue
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Also thing could be done with any other Debuff no bleed champ I should have said just find it easier to manage the rock stacks even with empower immunity
  • JelleJelle Posts: 20
    It wasn't that hard tbh. The fight that was the hardest for me was diablo, lol.
    I used 5/65 g2099, sabretooth,void. and 4/55 killmonger.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Oh also, for Havok if you can re-parry you're golden. Easy way to stun him without have to bait heavy attacks.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    A whine post disguised as a review.
    If you couldn't beat it you're not ready. It's here for 55 days, come back when you are at the appropriate level
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    If this content was for endgame players....... Than the omega boss rush of 31 champions will be for whom?????
  • I had to use a little units on the epic, but i got it all done within an hour. It was challenging for sure but not completely terrible. You'll definitely want to make sure you have certain counters available
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Oh also, for Havok if you can re-parry you're golden. Easy way to stun him without have to bait heavy attacks.

This assumes the Havok behaves. I found myself just stalling for Synthesis a lot.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Werewrym said:

This assumes the Havok behaves. I found myself just stalling for Synthesis a lot.
    You can also just dodge against the wall and parry second hit as if you were playing quake