**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something Wrong with the Game

Theres something wrong with the game since yesterday night, in order to play boss rush I updated the game, and after downloading it from play store when it was supposed to download the other 250 mb of data (approx), it didn't download any, it just said that I don't have any internet connection, the timer kept increasing. I have asked others, the same is happening with them. If the issue isn't solved today, me and others will even loose the login rewards, that is crucial to some. Please, look it up, and if we loose some rewards, accept my request to compensate for them.
Thankyou
A Regular Player

Comments

• RJOHMERJOHME Posts: 13
    Yes, I am having the same issue
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Had experience the same thing
    Update took like ages to complete after download
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    You didn’t need to Update in order to play Boss Rush, and yes the game update on Android is causing problems for those who did.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212513/unable-to-update#latest
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    ashishkn said:

Theres something wrong with the game since yesterday night, in order to play boss rush I updated the game, and after downloading it from play store when it was supposed to download the other 250 mb of data (approx), it didn't download any, it just said that I don't have any internet connection, the timer kept increasing. I have asked others, the same is happening with them. If the issue isn't solved today, me and others will even loose the login rewards, that is crucial to some. Please, look it up, and if we loose some rewards, accept my request to compensate for them.
    Thankyou
    A Regular Player

This happened to me as well. Internet was fine but timer was keeping on increasing. Kept on restarting in a hope that it will get better. Then kept on that same page for 2 hours. Finally somehow miraculously it downloaded everything and got installed. It looks like it's a visual bug and in the background it is downloading it. I don't know exactly what happened. But it took me like 10 hours (i slept in between) to get the thing done. If it didn't then i was going to delete the game and reinstall. Thankfully didn't come to it.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    Some ppl suggested switching from WiFi to Cell Data started getting the download going.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I've reinstalled the game on my Samsung Note 9 after the 'update' didn't download. I've started the game with my wifi turned off to get it started and then turned it back on and it's currently at 400mb/800mb...
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    ...and it works, im back in! (well I was never out, because I have an ipad)