Options

Who is the single best champion?

Who is the single best champion? 185 votes

Doctor Doom
24%
Ravenrob_33Anonymous346Umar7SandeepSPseudouberUnidentifiedCreatureLmao10or_StrongBattle_GreninjaplayinggameletGeo10megColonaut123spaceoctopusSairam44MaxGamingWeeaeaXva23QuattrucciSuperSummoner22Zipio 45 votes
Quake
40%
danielmathSnakeEyes69TheManMythLegendJubaknightTerraSolrac_2VuDahLvernon15SiddhantKwatraImran16wegnerkCarlos2504DonnymeijWarlord5386CupidMcord117DrDeadpoolShtickRickShrimpRGamesbond90 75 votes
CAIW
3%
nameplasBulmktDrPepper_75SwarmOfRavensSuperiorSymbioteTrek26Shøcker 7 votes
Archangel
1%
ShafeeqOmedenn 2 votes
Nick Fury
2%
MoeyTehrMaddix11Eddie0313Bawa69 4 votes
Ægon
6%
SaielDarkrider05Monk1ОвердосGoddessIliasKeriParkerPapicante1SneakyWarriorM_Master19Adios50Sparty6MrGreek 12 votes
Warlock
1%
HosanoKAYDAArsamhaq 3 votes
Ghost
17%
MagicBentonRaganatorMaiicolDiazJim0172arsjumMasterduxBaseballguy711Duke_SilverCrazyjack719FaisaljavedLordScatsburymanveertherealLittlePeteKill_GreyTiger360DarkEternityArham1BLACKMILKTEA_88ddomMazra 32 votes
Omega Red
2%
LordRaymond3BarricadePrimeIrysePotfiction 4 votes
BLCV
0%
Mayis 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I don't even have her as a 5* and I've never used her as a 4*, but as a singular champion with no synergies, she can probably get through most fights with very little difficulty or damage taken if used well.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    I don't think he's the 'best' champ, but my personal favourite combination of character, utility and damage output is Colossus.
  • Options
    Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Rocket. Just wait you’ll see
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Doctor Doom

Doom all the way to the bank!!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

As I said, I'll be giving stupid answers to these.

My answer: My f******* fingers.

as opposed to your normal fingers?😉
    @Ya_Boi_28
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Ghost
    I assume you mean the most well-rounded champion? Probably should have written a reasonable description for this post, but you're probably talking about the most basic of setups.
    I would go ghost still, cuz even without synergies, for people like me who know how to play her that way. She's still the best champ in the game.
    If I had a quake above a 4*, I'd say it's her, but I'm a bit biased towards my rank 5 5* ghost 😉

In case you might think I'm devaluing quake, I still use my 4* in every war, when that's not on, I use her almost everyday in other content like AQ and event quests.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Ghost
    Kids say Doom
    Men say Ghost
    Legends know it's Quake!

(I have a feeling I stole this comment format from somewhere, lol)
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Ghost
    I would say no one but quake can clear most nodes and ghost can do them quick and she has a phasing mechanic and honestly it depends on the content. Like if you are going to do uncollected eq 100% domino is one of the best if not the best at clearing that with the rhulk + massacre synergy So it depends on the content.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Doom is my guy. He's been carrying me through a butt load of content lately. But a close second would be Ghost.
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Archangel
    RU11011 said:

Shafeeq said:

Everyone is forgetting this legend

He's pretty awesome, but not really in the competition if there's a bleed/poison immune interaction.
    RU11011 said:

Shafeeq said:

Everyone is forgetting this legend

He's pretty awesome, but not really in the competition if there's a bleed/poison immune interaction.
    I did not think like that tho
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost
    wow people are sleeping on ghost in this thread. The only person who is on her level is quake but I still think ghost is number 1. Dr doom should not have more votes that her
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Also surprised OR only has 1 vote
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,555 ★★★★
    CAIW
    Beardo Cap all the way...
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Cyclops

Flame off Groot fam
  • Options
    HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Ghost
    You have put warlock but not domino smh
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★
    Quake

Ya_Boi_28 said:

As I said, I'll be giving stupid answers to these.

My answer: My f******* fingers.

as opposed to your normal fingers?😉
    @Ya_Boi_28
    he’s got Jazz hands