Options

Kabam: "Rank up resources will become more available with the addition of 6*s"

Provided that you are willing to pay at least $50 to buy them.

Comments

• Options
    kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Still waiting for the Tier 1 Alpha Catalysts to become easily available again...
  • Options
    kconrad37 wrote: »
    Still waiting for the Tier 1 Alpha Catalysts to become easily available again...

Still waiting for them to add 6* champions. That hasn't happened yet.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @kconrad37 you can easily buy 5-6 an aq in a top tier alliance. They are easily available if you sacrifice the other items you usually buy in the glory store
  • Options
    HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    kconrad37 wrote: »

I have 27 Tier 1 Alphas overflowing and ready to expire :( My bottleneck resource is t4b
  • Options
    I remember the days of selling those t1a 10 at a time. Now I'm always in need.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    "With the addition of 6*s"

Note to everyone - 6*s are NOT in the game

CHILL OUT
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Still waiting for T3CC to be much easier to get, rather than doing 5 runs and only getting 1.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    I remember the days of selling those t1a 10 at a time. Now I'm always in need.

I do too. Can't figure out though if it's bc I'm ranking more 5* champs now or if they are less available.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Fitnesscw wrote: »
    Still waiting for T3CC to be much easier to get, rather than doing 5 runs and only getting 1.

I have 477 t3cc fragments and 100 fulls for crystals

I'm just getting a Blue Peter badge for you now, well done...
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am sure as we get closer we will see more items to rank. If they are for purchase only is another story
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Fitnesscw wrote: »

I have 477 t3cc fragments and 100 fulls for crystals

wow, that's amazing!!!
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Would be nice if they made the expert proving grounds give full t4b for completion and exploration like with the easy/normal/hard version. Then we could really get ranking.