**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Got my first six star !!!

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
And he sucks :( Are there any redeeming qualities if Yondou that I am not aware of?

But on the bright side to celebrate my first 6 star I also opened a four star and a five star and I got lucky with my five :)

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Yondu is a average 6*.
    He has bleed debuffs on his Yaka arrow attacks (if they are bleed immune he applies armor break instead)
    He also steals armor up buffs if enemy has them.
    Quite a long healblock on sp1, it's duration doubles if enemy has regeneration buff.
    Sp2 does more damage the more specials the enemy has thrown.
    Congrats on the CMM. She's a beast
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

He doesn’t suck. He has heal block and bleed through block, maybe if you knew the champion instead of going off of seatin’s tier list, you would know. And congrats on cap marvel, ironically yondu was my first 5*.

He is average. And I’m not sure what seatins tier list says but I think he is rated high-low Demi god.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

He doesn’t suck. He has heal block and bleed through block, maybe if you knew the champion instead of going off of seatin’s tier list, you would know. And congrats on cap marvel, ironically yondu was my first 5*.

He is average. And I’m not sure what seatins tier list says but I think he is rated high-low Demi god.
    Terra said:

Form your own opinions instead of following a famous community figure.
    Yeah, as I said, he is average. I have used him, I don’t like him, but he has uses.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    According to Seatin's tier list (From SS tier to F tier), Yondu is rated at D. It also says he doesn't need his dupe or anything like that, so yeah, a D tier 6* champion. Could definitely be better.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    JessieS said:

That’s good to know ! I was hoping there would be something good about him. What’s a Seatin?
    Just some some dude. If you don’t have a good heal blocker and need one, you should level him.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Seatin is a well known MCOC you tuber, op.

He’s mainly known for his crystal openings and tier lists. The problem with his tier list is people take it so literally and if it’s not God tier or above their disappointed and base all of their rank ups on the tier list, which isn’t a good mentality to have.

As for the pull, he’s your first six star, so he should still put in a fair amount of work. He has heal block, (which is always nice), can bleed through block, and isn’t as bad as you think. He doesn’t suck compared to other champs like Karnak, Iron Fist, or Cyclops, but he’s not a god tier like Ghost or Warlock. He’s decent, so all in all I’d say 6.5 out of 10 for the pull.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Mine was Mysterio, putting him as AW boss. :D
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Yondu is pretty decent pull to get as a first 6*. Damage output might not be high but he puts in some solid work through bleeds. And his heal block is quite useful. Congrats on yondu and cmm.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I got mephesto as my first 6 star like 3 days ago
  • LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    I got Morningstar. Also not bad, but I have her as a r4 5star with all synergies and I still don't use her often. I would put Yondu on similar tier. At least he has no ramp up!