**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A way to gift Summoner's Sigil

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
I believe we need a way to gift Summoner's Sigil or other monthly cards in the game. Currently, the only way is to send money to the person but that can become a knotty problem if the said person is in another country. Depending on where the friend is, it can be as easy as:
- Making a regular bank transfer
- Several trips to the bank and a ton of paperwork.
- Opening a domiciliary account with a certain amount then making a transfer (plus a lot of paperwork in some places).
- Making a simple transfer but the resulting bank charge will exceed the amount you are trying to send.

You get what I mean now. Having a way to gift these things ingame will eliminate a lot of hassle and benefit the players and make Kabam lots of money since people will be spending more.

A way to gift Summoner's Sigil 17 votes

Yes! I would like this
52%
TerraAb_SamadGiulioV99Dretlleodishika123LivingLegendxCokkiemonster_91SurperionNormal 9 votes
No, I don't want this (With reasons)
47%
Lvernon15Hammerbro_64IamTryingMyBestcookiedealerDr_Z01dbergLucifer1810Z2f6hQunoobmepro 8 votes

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Lol the one who said no didn't give reason

Oops
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Lol the one who said no didn't give reason

Oops

Isn't that you?
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    You would be opening up a whole can of worms involving credit card fraud mainly however it probably would also cause issues like ally leaders threatening to kick people if they didn’t pay for their sigil etc

My question is why would you want to pay for another persons sigil unless they were someone who you personally know in which case lending them some cash can be done in other ways
    Also you are probably getting into questionable legal ground for Kabam if they implemented something like this with money laundering laws etc

Also you are probably getting into questionable legal ground for Kabam if they implemented something like this with money laundering laws etc

I'm talking about buying a Sigil for someone without sending money. The person get's the sigil, there's no way to convert them into real money.
    Call of duty has COD points which you can buy and use to purchase some exclusive game items. You can't get them as a ftp player like units.
    Also, you can only buy one sigil at a time so you can't buy a thousand sigil to launder 10k dollars

You would be opening up a whole can of worms involving credit card fraud mainly however it probably would also cause issues like ally leaders threatening to kick people if they didn’t pay for their sigil etc

My question is why would you want to pay for another persons sigil unless they were someone who you personally know in which case lending them some cash can be done in other ways

Credit card fraud? That is already possible with the current system of buying them with... credit cards.
    Ally leaders can already kick people for donations or any reasons they want. This won't make a bad ally any worse.
  • NO.
    That would allow you to PAY someone (a mercenary) to do hard content for you.
    You could spend real money to buy that person's Sigil (which they probably otherwise are already buying for themselves on their own account anyways).

Of course, maybe allowing that purchase transaction thru game would actually better allow Kabam to catch those cheaters and Ban BOTH of the accounts in question (person receiving account sharing hard content completion, and the person doing the content for them).

—-
    If you’re just talking about say a parent being able to pay for an overseas-studying student's monthly game spending, there's probably already easier way for parents to send you money (allowance) for spending, even if you are studying outside your home country.
    Chikel said:

Credit card fraud? That is already possible with the current system of buying them with... credit cards.
    Ally leaders can already kick people for donations or any reasons they want. This won't make a bad ally any worse.
    Credit card fraud was the issue with the gifting event, you would absolutely open it up for people with fraudulent credit cards buying sigil for everyone and charging half price

Also there is a difference between an alliance leader kicking someone (there are no more donations) and extorting someone to pay for their sigil let’s say in the gap between AW season finishing and rewards being paid out when it would directly result in them loosing rewards

Overall this is pretty much the worst idea possible and hasn’t been thought out at all