**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Realm of Champions Gameplay [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    I barely understand the gear system in Raid ShadowLegends, a mobile RPG.......

I Was excited and wanted to grind hard first few weeks to be top players but now I’m kinda leaning towards opening it up every once in a while

Not that excited. For me it’s like the silver surfer tease and then his release....hopefully we can get more gameplay or walkthrough kind of videos of what each champion has for abilities and whatnot, I’ll still give them the Benefit of the doubt
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    It looked interesting but I'll have to make a better judgement once I can get my hands in it. Also is anyone else looking forward to Marvel Future Revolutions? It's another mobile game coming soon. Theres a YouTube video of it as well.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Wasn't it NOT supposed to be a MOBA? Feels like one
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Idk what I expected, because the initial trailer made me think of MFF, but I was thinking surely they aren't straight up copying it? So I was hoping it might be some adventure style thing like sort of an open world game, but I guess I was wrong. Multiplayer MFF is all it seems to be. Hopefully its interesting enough to pick up
  • It wasn't really what I was expecting. I assumed it was gonna be more like injustice but it seems more like LoL. It looks cool but definitely was hoping to see more game play, explanations, and even a release date
  • LPH_337LPH_337 Posts: 74
    Definitely a let down for me. Seems like a mix of super war and future fight both of which im not a fan of. At this point Future Revolution seems more interesting with its open world concept plus character customization as well like Realm is touting. Also looks like we're gonna be limited to one hero per faction which is unfortunate. Bummer for me all around. I was hoping for a great companion to Mcoc which has been my main game for over 4 years, bit as of now i am not optimistic about this game.
  • geokenngeokenn Posts: 27
    Wasn’t crazy with the Type of gameplay shown. A whole year for what looks to be a turned based game. Reminds me of rpg’s and I don’t care for them. We all waited so long for a few seconds of poop for Net(spend) Netmarble.. dear lord not Netmarble. Well it’s not Kabam so.. let’s see what happens
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Not for me no.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    geokenn said:

Wasn’t crazy with the Type of gameplay shown. A whole year for what looks to be a turned based game. Reminds me of rpg’s and I don’t care for them. We all waited so long for a few seconds of poop for Net(spend) Netmarble.. dear lord not Netmarble. Well it’s not Kabam so.. let’s see what happens

Where do you guys see turn based gameplay?
  • hawk34hawk34 Posts: 41
    edited August 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

geokenn said:

Where do you guys see turn based gameplay?
    Plus we knew it was going to be an rpg and its a kabam game. That guy is seeing things.
  • RDQMRDQM Posts: 19
    Upon seeing the gameplay video, it is like a 3v3, gears can be customized (instead of skins), faster version of Mobile Legends or recently Marvel Super War. But question is the games mentioned are MOBAs white Kabam refer to MROC as an RPG. So I guess we’ll know what it really is come launch.

As a Marvel and MCOC fan, there is excitement knowing Kabam can do great design and animation. It is what got me hooked to MCOC. And if indeed it”s ala Mobile Legends then you get to wonder is it also Kabam’s shot at venturing in the lucrative world of E-sports.

I’ll still install and check it out. Hopefully it’s not a “best in slot” type of game what with the cool gears available. Also important is how to progress in game. Like others who posted before me, I can not imagine myself leaving MCOC. With the roster I can say that MCOC is the nearest thing to making Marvel mine (no offense to MROC).

😎