Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 4, Chapter 4, Quest 5 Bug

EduardoMBEduardoMB Posts: 3
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
It’s impossible to get to a small section in the map. It seems the direction of two consecutive parts of the path are in the opposite way. At the fork I should be able to go right or left but this bug makes it impossible to turn right and I end up missing 4% to complete the quest.

Has this been reported? Anyone experiencing the same issue?

My specs:
IPhone X Model MQCN2LL/A
IOS 13.6
Carrier: Verizon
Playing on WiFi
Game version: 1059432

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not a bug, you just have to get to it from 1 side
  • Options
    That is not the case. Look at the arrows I drew.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,739 Guardian
    edited August 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Not a bug, you just have to get to it from 1 side

Agree (from right, ie. center, side for that segment) Search for 4.4.5 or link below...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/187395/4-4-5-bug#latest

(edit.. well it actually “is” a bug, or at least something that got changed a while back, and doesn’t make sense having to jog backwards a little bit. But it is what it is now, lol)
  • Options
    I just tried and you are right!! Thank you very much!! I thought I had tried that...

NOT A BUG!
  • Options
    That's NOT a bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    The issue had already been resolved at the original time of posting, reviving the thread to repeat that conclusion is not constructive. The thread will now be closed to prevent any further bumping from occurring.
This discussion has been closed.