**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Show-Up Nerf...

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Considering u wasn’t fouce to use anything use chois to do so and yes. The rewards wasn’t what that’s great u done that to use self you chose nobody fouce u to do so
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    If anything its going to be like hotel modok its going to get updated
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I think we should receive back at least the items we used. Ridiculous. I defeated it with a 4 star team.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

I personally rather the rewards get a buff than the difficulty and restrictions get nerfed. But the real question is will Kabam compensate all summoners who had to use items such as boosts, revives and health potions as well as units just to complete this event now that’s they’re completely nerfing the difficulty as well as the 4* restrictions. Seems a bit messed up to those who wasted items, units and money just to beat it as it was now that it will be much easier. We the community need answers!!

You deserve nothing.
    and you deserve to be banned.

I believe that it should be tuned down a bit, but no compensation.
    Well neither will happen so.... I win?
    Agree with op completely.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I personally rather the rewards get a buff than the difficulty and restrictions get nerfed. But the real question is will Kabam compensate all summoners who had to use items such as boosts, revives and health potions as well as units just to complete this event now that’s they’re completely nerfing the difficulty as well as the 4* restrictions. Seems a bit messed up to those who wasted items, units and money just to beat it as it was now that it will be much easier. We the community need answers!!

You deserve nothing.

its being tuned down, a lot, which is why people are now asking for compensation apparently.

I think we should receive back at least the items we used. Ridiculous. I defeated it with a 4 star team.

Using items was a choice, not a requirement.
  • genibus81genibus81 Posts: 16
    I think in terms of 4* rank down tickets for those who dropped at on of t4b/t4cc/t1a on taking up stupid champs they'll never use wouldnt be a bad idea.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    ITT: people getting upset because they wasted resources trying to finish content in the first 10 hours that is going to be around for 30 days.

You deserve nothing.

I already beat it day 1. I just feel bad for the many players who had to use items, units and money to beat it.
    They did HAVE to. They CHOSE to.
    The terms were laid out. Changing it now and not giving items spent back is ridiculous.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

You deserve nothing.

I already beat it day 1. I just feel bad for the many players who had to use items, units and money to beat it.
    I beat it day one too.
    I agree, it sucks for those who had to dumb a lot of items or units to get done 🙁
    So can those who defeated it on ridiculous difficulty at least double dip if we are not going to get items back. Somehow I see kabam screwing us
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Removing the coldsnap node in both would have been fine by me but this is great for people who want the 5 star shards
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    No compensation needed it was fun and it was a good challenge! Stop crying and don’t call everytime for compensation this was no big content with big rewards so everyone who spend items or units did it for fun not for the lousy reward
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i can understand people feeling salty about the nerf after having spent items.

but lets be real, that choice was on you, i have a great 5* roster(19 r5's) and i decided the rewards weren't worth me leveling up 4*'s for this.

i saw a screenshot of a ccp member saying they feel no sympathy for those that stopped ranking 4*'s and while i don't agree with how it was phrased, i don't disagree, Kabam imposed that decision on us.

i simply stopped valuing 4*'s since the Act6 restrictions were announced.

if someone feels they are good enough to compete in the Showdown difficulty, they absolutely should rank 4*'s but for the Showup rewards its not worth it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

We're talking about that but I have no information to share at this time.

General I’m like compensation but this isn’t the time to do so then think in this way Mabye buffs the rewards a tiny bit thence just a suggestion instead of compensation then buff the rewards a tiny bit
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    I ranked up champions for this. Terms were set out from the start. Leave it be.
This discussion has been closed.