**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This team is good for abbys first run?

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips

This team is good for abbys first run? 71 votes

Yeah
88%
RaganatorJestressTheManMythLegendSungjJBC89LilMaddogHTSpiderCoolsCupidUnidentifiedCreatureMoosetiptronicScopeotoe987TiborginaxxKyojinxxDenzel116MaxGamingXva23RockypantherxMiStaLovaTiger360Iron_Patriot_is_lit 63 votes
Nah
11%
OdachiHar8Lucky7LucianoGamesbond90LordNeoKaratemike415MasterChiefCommanderSwarmOfRavens 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    Yeah
    Who will you use against Ironman IW
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I see no point in bringing Claire
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Tiborgina said:

Who will you use against Ironman IW

Torch and aegon both work well, torch can do it in 1 revive
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Why Claire? I just wanna hop in this trend train. Srsly though, Doom will take care of any fights you could use Claire for. Unless maybe you're using her for the +10% attack against villains? And that Proxima is only going to be handy for the first couple of fights before Ægon's fully ramped up. I'd personally replace Claire and Prox with Nick and Quake if you have em. Of any star level really, I'm sure the evade charges and attack boost will do more for you than Claire and Prox would.
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Ya you can do it with that team. If you have ht as a 5 that’s awakened I would swap them out his pre fight helps so much and you will want it more than once
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    My team was doom aegon ht stealth and hemidol
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Why Claire? As said above, I have no experience with the abyss. Take everything out say with a grain of Sea Salt.
  • Options
    Paper_TissuePaper_Tissue Posts: 38
    Yeah
    Why Claire? But for real though, I get that Claire might fare better against VtD than Doom, but I'd swap her out for Heimdall. Cuz you're gonna die. Especially on the Collector, the heavy attack with Aegon is going to dent him really good. Heimdall will make your run much, much cheaper. If you're bringing Claire as well as a backup for Mephisto, don't. I did my run a month ago with the same HT and the one-shot is just about taking it slow, build up smolder, and that Devil is down before you know it.
  • Options
    Yeah

• Options
    Yeah
    Why claire? Infinity regen 😁 power control, triple immunity
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    MiStaLova said:

Got only this no heimidal 😁

and still no Gamora lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    MiStaLova said:

Why claire? Infinity regen 😁 power control, triple immunity

doom works better than Claire for abyss
  • Options
    Yeah
    Why Proxima? Furry buff to
    aegon and combo shield
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yeah
    I’d bring void over Claire personally, he can cheese Joe Fixit and keep Cyclops/Loki power locked if your struggle to deal with their specials. The other 2 alternativea that I would bring could be AA for Invisible woman or CapIW for IMIW (cosmic synergy armour breaks)
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Nah
    You don't need to bring Claire, I used her for mephisto and VTD but you've already got Doom and torch.
    Bring Heimdall even a 4* is clutch for all your Aegon fights.
    You might also want to replace proxima with void as he's better than torch without prefight for mordo
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Replace proxima and Claire with Heimdal and Angela any star rarity.
    All champs will gain a permanent strong fury and it will save you a lot of revives.
    Aegon with Angela Heimdal synergy is insane 😉
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yeah
    Lvernon15 said:

I see no point in bringing Claire

The flex
  • Options
    Yeah
    Why SS better than Doom for easy path? How about bring both for easy path? I want to do complete run Abyss, can I do with this team ?(Doom, SS, Aegon, Human Torch, Heimdall)?

If you can rank up sym supreme hes better then doom for easy path. Same goes for morningstar

• Options
    Yeah
    SO heimidal Angela torch doom and aegon?