Show Up Compensation

I’m glad the difficulty of the show up event was reduced. But HOURS prior to that announcement I had finished it. I managed to take off a million health in one attempt finally and decided to revive and go again. 5 revives and numerous potions later it was done. I had backed out and redone it so many times and was so frustrated that I just decided to power through. So, are there any plans to compensate those players that completed the show up difficulty prior to the “nerf?” Bc my 5 and 6* roster could have done this reduced version itemless.

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

@SpideyFunko whats the problem ? Compensation is required. A lot of people powered through ,or had to choose to spend resources to rank up unwanted 4*s .Un-necessary resources were spent now that they made it so easy. Makes no sense to not give out compensation

The problem is that its been acknowledged multiple times already. It'll come. Relax.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Member Posts: 381 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    @SpideyFunko yes you are right about that. I did not see any posts from Kabam maybe hidden in the 100s of comments in main thread. But yeah this thread was not needed.
  • Greenmachine118Greenmachine118 Member Posts: 10
    I’m sure just like every other thread that you have seen, I created this because I saw no official word from Kabam regarding this topic. It’s wonderful that we all are talking about it and agree that it should exist but until Kabam acknowledges it and officially says that it is going to happen, the community needs to keep pushing.

@SpideyFunko whats the problem ? Compensation is required. A lot of people powered through ,or had to choose to spend resources to rank up unwanted 4*s .Un-necessary resources were spent now that they made it so easy. Makes no sense to not give out compensation

this is like the twenty compensation post I’ve seen. I’m not saying it shouldn’t happen, I’m just tired of people making these posts. Miike has said compensation has been brought up with the team, people need to be patient.
    I mean. If you are tired of looking at these posts then just don’t. Seems like a pretty easy fix.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,392 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Just because kabam said they will look into compensation, doesn't mean they will give it, yet alone give enough to stop the whining.

Making multiple posts about the same thing doesn't make it more important! There's a Show Up Feedback thread almost at the top of the list, if you would have done any kind of effort looking into that you would have seen Kabam's responses!
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★

It's not required. You want it because you rushed in and wasted resources. Live with it.
    Same as aol compensation - people rushed and had to fight some stringer opponents. That's one of those things that justify compensation in that game
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Member Posts: 253 ★★★
    If people keep asking for compensation every time Kabam tries to right their wrongs, I wouldn't be surprised if they would not consider making adjustments at all.
  • adramelchadramelch Member Posts: 98

If people keep asking for compensation every time Kabam tries to right their wrongs, I wouldn't be surprised if they would not consider making adjustments at all.

Perhaps they should focus on getting things right in the first place. That way no one would be justified asking for compensation.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,771 ★★★★★

Well first off in this case Kabam wasn't wrong. People didn't read, couldn't comprehend and most just looked at the fight and didn't want to do it. There wasn't anything wrong with the fight. But people think that Kabam needs to make all the content easy and without thinking about it.
    Aleor said:

It's not required. You want it because you rushed in and wasted resources. Live with it.
    Same as aol compensation - people rushed and had to fight some stringer opponents. That's one of those things that justify compensation in that game
    Well parts of AoL were bugged so there was some need for it.
    It’s so refreshing to see a fractured community where the opposing sides are hellbent on diminishing the opinion of the other side to nil in an effort to improve their self esteem. Well done MCOC community.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,392 ★★★★★

It’s so refreshing to see a fractured community where the opposing sides are hellbent on diminishing the opinion of the other side to nil in an effort to improve their self esteem. Well done MCOC community.

Grab a tissue and get over yourself

Grab a tissue and get over yourself
    Hahahaha man y’all really are some aholes aren’t you? I hope you feel better about yourself. Have a nice life bud.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I honestly don't think compensation is needed. The fight was released as they had advertised it and you did not need to us resources to beat it. You could have kept goin until you finally were able to beat it free of revives or pots.
    Y’all would’ve been a lot cooler to have just said, “hey man, they addressed this already. Here’s the link.” Probably expecting way too much tho. Anyway, I’m gonna cross this bridge now. Y’all have fun living under it.

I honestly don't think compensation is needed. The fight was released as they had advertised it and you did not need to us resources to beat it. You could have kept goin until you finally were able to beat it free of revives or pots.

I don’t disagree. But now the fight is a cake walk. And those who do it after me are getting the same rewards with a significantly easier challenge. So I was just hoping for a little something. But, as evidenced by the replies in this thread, wanting that means I suck at the game and that I’m a big cry baby. Dems da breaks I reckon.
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Well show up was also bugged as it had same nodes as show down and people could only bring 4*s
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Well show up was also bugged as it had same nodes as show down and people could only bring 4*s
    That wasn't a bug. It was intended to be like that. People whined it was too hard. They nerfed it.
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

That was exactly how it was supposed to be. There weren't any bugs for this event.

Y’all would’ve been a lot cooler to have just said, “hey man, they addressed this already. Here’s the link.” Probably expecting way too much tho. Anyway, I’m gonna cross this bridge now. Y’all have fun living under it.

In the same sense, you could have just used the search bar to find information instead of blindly creating a new thread.