**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hear me out... Rhino is a Low Demi-God tier champion.

13»

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    MaxGaming said:

BTW taskmaster is older than any of these newer champions

No duh Sherlock
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

MaxGaming said:

BTW taskmaster is older than any of these newer champions

No sh** Sherlock
    I can see where this is heading, and I'm just going to say this:
    Inb4 a mod closes the thread
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Everyone be nice I'll start Taskmaster is amazing guys who else agrees
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    every champ deserves some point in the game

Agent Venom is like forgotten and only some like him
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

he can get rid of the debuffs from suicide masterys making him good
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    That’s like saying any champ with unstoppable has guaranteed intercept's because they are unstoppable and that’s say juggernaut is a god tier
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Making his dash attack unstoppable acting like mighty charge and adding 1.5 second indestructible anytime he dashes forward makes him instant God tier,With mighty he nullifies any debuff on him when he dashes forward,bye bye to slow,and makes him suicide friendly, and the indestructible makes it possible to tank Sp3 with the right timing,
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think everything is said that needs to be said.

Unless Rhino is indestructible while charging and has a built-in Mighty Charge mechanic, he is not practical to use.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

I reread the title and when it says low Demi-God I just realized that I made a post like this with Yellowjacket and it didn't get half as popular as this!

You aren’t kd
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

I personally enjoy him. Kinda fun, has cool animations and decent damage
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Interesting perspective. I would partially agree and disagree. He's tanky for sure, and can probably pack a punch. But in 2020 MCOC, champs need to do more than just pack a punch. I feel like Rhino's kit is just missing something, as you said. It's a great start, but needs a great finish!

However, I think that he's trash as a war boss. As long as you bait a heavy, you're good. Use stealthy or Shulk, get the slow up, and clap his cheeks within an inch of his life!

Still a very good write up overall tho. If he gets buffed, I'll definitely rank up my 5-Star version.

Yeah, I totally agree. He needs a buff, but it should be an update to his current kit + new abilities. On his own right now, no one's really gonna use him. But he has a decent kit. Guaranteed intercepts + safety net of physical resistance and armor in case you get light intercepted. A very simple design but it can be used in certain situations. But of course, this alone in 2020 is not enough.

What I would do with Rhino is:
    - Add autoblock mechanic like Nova's if Rhino's unstoppable charge is light intercepted
    - Evade counter against Spiderverse champions OR slow debuff
    - Some sort of immunities/resistances
    - Mechanic to gain much more damage (either stack more potent furies or some new mechanic)
    - Rupture DOT on basic attacks that improve special attack damage like Sasquatch
    What kind of sadist wants more autoBlock mechanics on top of unblockable and unstoppable???

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    lmao
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    good bait
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Rhino is an absolutely awful champ with no redeeming features whatsoever.
    How has this thread made 3 pages.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Just duped him as a 6 star, so I appreciate what you are trying to do. Rhino does decent work in Arenas and I do enjoy his easy intercept mechanic, but I am not going to take him along with me to clear content unless he gets buffed.