**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Ridiculous changes in UC quest rewards

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Now we don't have any 6* shards on UC monthly quest. Is KaScam motivating us to grid hard or Quit the game?

Comments

• Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Was it necessary to make two threads about it
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Make another
  • Options
    @No_Ægon_club yes, I was very necessary because this change was really frustrating and we have to voice out.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Now we don't have any 6* shards on UC monthly quest. Is KaScam motivating us to grid hard or Quit the game?

The quest has the same amount of 6* shards
  • Options
    @Thebombsquad1 Sure, you can help me with it.
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    umm...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,778 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

@No_Ægon_club yes, I was very necessary because this change was really frustrating and we have to voice out.

No. Read the rules prior to posting.
    Even one thread was already a duplicated. There are already threads, including the merged one, to discuss about the same subject
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Mephisto said:

They moved them all away from Completion into exploration. This not fair as some of is don't like doing the same **** repetitive content over over slightly harder for **** rewards. 1 run and done is enough!
    That is not what the post stated, and fair is relative, I love the increased rewards
  • Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

Lormif said:

Mephisto said:

They moved them all away from Completion into exploration. This not fair as some of is don't like doing the same **** repetitive content over over slightly harder for **** rewards. 1 run and done is enough!
    I disagree with you. If it’s because you don’t “like” it then I’m glad they changed it. It if it’s because a player can’t explore every single path then yeah I feel it’s not That well thought out. 1k shards wasn’t game breaking but it was helpful since it meant you had access to the shards
  • Options
    @No_Ægon_club I think you should stop considering everyone as an endgame player. We all know you pull 6* hero every week but we take 4~6 months for a 6*. Now please don't tell to work on 5*
    And coming to UC quest, getting 900 shards takes 2 days but exploration takes at least 15 days because of the energy required.
  • Options
    Mephisto said:

And coming to UC quest, getting 900 shards takes 2 days but exploration takes at least 15 days because of the energy required.

Full exploration energy costs vary, but last I checked they were in the neighborhood of 1500 or so. That's about a week of energy.