**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lol why are all the rewards visible in the Treasure Island event?

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Ok so because it's not illegal imma flex my only good 5 star from any crystal that ain't a nexus over the past 2 months

TRIGGER! Lmao.
    I've been pulling for Pyramid X since the Featured came out. I've opened so many. I chose the Crystal today and it rolled over her to land on another Ultron Dup.
    (Of course I know it's just a visual, but I'm salty. Lol.)
    Glad to be on the other side this time around.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Ok so because it's not illegal imma flex my only good 5 star from any crystal that ain't a nexus over the past 2 months

TRIGGER! Lmao.
    I've been pulling for Pyramid X since the Featured came out. I've opened so many. I chose the Crystal today and it rolled over her to land on another Ultron Dup.
    Glad to be on the other side this time around.
    Oh I'm still happy for you. I pulled and Duped her. Great Champ.
    H3t3r said:

TRIGGER! Lmao.
    I just pulled storm prymarid x...
    Was hoping for wasp or hood tbh but new champ i will take it.
    Pulled and Duped both of those as well. SL as well. Lol. Trade ya. ;)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Nemsa_M4n said:

Why couldn't you just put 1 key on each path instead of potentially making me waste an entry having to take a path i may not want the rewards for just to unlock the other @Kabam Miike

Yes, this is a very cheap move. Especially when people want to get the other AG from the epic difficulty, we need to do an additional path that gives some 25 t4cc fragments which nobody cares about.
    Wait till tomorrow then. Its not going anywhere.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

I get what I deserve I guess... so mad I even gave him 8 sigs

I got my 5th 5* science gem. In a row. I know how pain feels, and I can say we compare sadly.
  • So, on the path I took the first day, the reward is back, but path is unlocked. Is it cool for me to do it? Or is it forbidden fruit that I need to resist for next 30+ days?

While I have the willpower mastery in game, in real life my curiosity usually wins over willpower.

I am wondering the same thing, did the rewards get reset?
    I think someone said rewards will always be visible, but you can only get them once.
    Ah ok. That's just cruel to see haha
    Nah, I just tested. I ran the path I took on day 1 and just got the rewards again.......

pls no ban :cry:
    I took it to test because when I took the AG path it said I got no rewards, so I tested the path I ran yesterday and that showed and now both items are missing from the board
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    @RazorDevil hope to god better opening are in the future for the both of us.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Nemsa_M4n said:

Why couldn't you just put 1 key on each path instead of potentially making me waste an entry having to take a path i may not want the rewards for just to unlock the other @Kabam Miike

Because there are rewards for each lane, if it only required 1 then you'd be able to get 2 rewards for each key. And now that rewards are visible you can see which paths you do and don't want to take, if you're so worried about wasting an entry...
  • KiralightKiralight Posts: 14

Unfortunately, to fix the bug, it meant that we had to make the rewards visible. I did reach out to Cat before this went live to let her know, and if there was any way to keep them invisible still, we would have done it.

Ok so this is intended and i won't get banned for seeing item and getting what i want ..... thank you for fixing this really appreciate the work of team 😊
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

@Scopeotoe987 cheers to us mate... cheers to a better opening!
    I can’t complain though, I’ve had better openings...

your 6 stars are crazy, what are ya complaining about
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

So, on the path I took the first day, the reward is back, but path is unlocked. Is it cool for me to do it? Or is it forbidden fruit that I need to resist for next 30+ days?

While I have the willpower mastery in game, in real life my curiosity usually wins over willpower.

I am wondering the same thing, did the rewards get reset?
    I think someone said rewards will always be visible, but you can only get them once.
    Ah ok. That's just cruel to see haha
    I think I am gonna play it safe. Collect keys, but don’t enter treasure island for about another week or so. Just so any surprises and bugs can all be found out by then, hopefully.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

TRIGGER! Lmao.
    I've also been opening some trying for Pyramid X, I love her animations. Double dupe on my Sorcerer Supreme today and I gave her an AG😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

TRIGGER! Lmao.
    I've also been opening some trying for Pyramid X, I love her animations. Double dupe on my Sorcerer Supreme today and I gave her an AG😂
    Ouch. Lol! Storm has been a favorite of mine for years, and this iteration is bomb. Those Specials are deadly.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    you can open the AG crystal without finishing the quest. I don't know if that's intended.
    also, what happens if you open it and quit the quest?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

gem is useless but ghulk is cool. I'll be opening two dual classes tomorrow
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Unfortunately, to fix the bug, it meant that we had to make the rewards visible. I did reach out to Cat before this went live to let her know, and if there was any way to keep them invisible still, we would have done it.

Who is Cat?
  • SKY0303SKY0303 Posts: 6
    edited September 2020

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

The event is awesome, big thanks to you guys from the community