**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apology and Thanks thread for Cat Murdock

NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 β˜…β˜…
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
@Cat_Murdock Kabam have patched the glitch but a sideffect (which was intentional by kabam) means that all the rewards are visible. I’m sorry that you kind of wasted your time now, but big thanks for everything you do for this community πŸ˜€πŸ™ƒ

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks Cat!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Much props to @Cat_Murdock for putting time into making the original Legendary Map. Not sure if she is planning on updating and not sure if some of the items changed from original release but I updated her map because some items were on different paths and added missing ones.

Also made an Epic version so I can mark out how I'm going to use my 35 keys, because 28 of them will NOT be used in the Legendary map to explore it... There are a lot of good items on the Epic map that I will gladly exchange for stuff on the Legendary. Hopefully this is helpful and won't have you scrolling thru the quests in-game trying to figure out what to pick up next.

• Iammeat5Iammeat5 Posts: 67 β˜…
    Thanks cat
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks Cat! Even after the rewards were visible, she still look the time to make all the maps for everyone.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Big ups for all the community support (and the super fun art!)
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Cat_Murdock Nice stuff! I wanted to make a plan so I started to fill in the rest without seeing that you finished and made the other maps... :D I guess I should have reached out. Oh well - my plan is now set for the whole event
    #LetsGo

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Cat_Murdock Thanks as always!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Cat_Murdock Nice stuff! I wanted to make a plan so I started to fill in the rest without seeing that you finished and made the other maps... :D I guess I should have reached out. Oh well - my plan is now set for the whole event
    #LetsGo

You value 3 T4 basics over an awakening gem crystal? Lol
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks for the effort cat! Hope such an event returns with the initial idea of treasure chests