**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Blade be Mystic or Skill?

DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

Should Blade be Mystic or Skill? 191 votes

Mystic
19%
DaMunkJJWDraco2199NonuWhododo872TheBaldAvengerSw6bluezStrategicDrOctavius2_2KobaltTillerTheKillerSeatinAEG93xtremegamermum_m2CapWW2DemonicStalkerSaiyanAce_03Kappaluzzo 38 votes
Skill
63%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomwinterthurStara99MattyloMasterSmokeArtOfKhaosGrubDalBotBigPoppaCBONEWARICK99RagamugginGunnerDHCVoLtAlfa_PigeonxVxNotoRiouSxVxDrakon56BendyRomissyDarkestDestroyerNoob_2yrs 122 votes
Don’t care
16%
Vdh2008NevvBRB6942danielmathSnakeEyes69ShrimkinsIronDevilBadroseEb0ny-O-M4wChadhoganA_Noob_Is1DrFreakyDeadbyrd9DropfaithJakobitztrey92008Primmer79fabbassVartoxSpeedbump 31 votes

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Don’t care
    Im leaning towards skill though

About time that class got a true god tier
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Skill
    I just want blade to be good & usable not just a plaque on my arena wall
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Mystic
    I have 2 5* mystic awakening gems
  • ZachZach Posts: 30
    Skill
    I have 2 5* mystic awakening gems
    I am in the same position haha

• Mystic
    Blade may be a skilled fighter. But he is a mystic by birth. Being a Vampire. Makes him mystical point blank period
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Skill
    Clearly Blade should follow the trend, and be a Tech Champion. He has the technologies and the things, I dunno, whatever.
  • edited September 2017
    Maybe they will combo him like karnak like two mystic catalyst and one skill to rank him:)
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Skill
    I'm just sick of the majority of new champs always being mystic while other classes are sinking.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Mystic
    Tech
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Don’t care
    They did introduce like 6 tech champs in a row. It’s been a while since the last mystic. Even longer for science
    Skill
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    They did introduce like 6 tech champs in a row. It’s been a while since the last mystic. Even longer for science

Im aware. But its more consistently mystics as new champs. Science is being begged for, and those techs we got we weren't happy about because we wanted some of them to be science.

The rest of the classes are just very limited in options.
    Skill
    I should change my wording. The majority of champs being added that have consistently held the greatest value are mystics.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Always an idiot who would say tech. I know it's being sarcastic but it's getting old, not even funny really.

That being said, I think he will be tech XD
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Mystic
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Yeah last science was Quake. That was about what a year ago?
    But like someone said why should they make a good science to counter all of the money making mystics with their max MD?
    I don't think kabam has any plans for a new science.
    Neglecting an entire class that has been updated over a year ago is just kabam's regular "we don't give a damn about our player MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY........... MONEY"
  • Skill
    3cwhxycccpp0.png

This was from an early changelog about the game. Blade was born a vampire so he should be Skill.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Skill
    There's nothing mystical about blade that I understand. Skill makes most sense.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    edited September 2017
    Skill
    Just as Green Goblin was made Tech instead of Science because while his powers came from science, most of his in game used features were tech, I think Blade will be Skill instead of Mystic because most of what he does is skill based. He doesn't actively use his vampiric abilities as much.

I just hope he doesn't end up a funky Gwenpool clone with his dual wielding.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Mutant! :lol:
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Skill
    Skill, easily. At least by their current standards he would be Skill because he fights with swords, guns, and blades. He doesn't fight with magical energy.

Of course are vampires really Mystic either? In the Marvel world vampires are like some kind of genetic mutation, which would make them Science or Mutant.

Anyways, yeah sorry going off on a tangent. My vote is Blade will be Skill.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Mystic
    Science cuz of gene splicing
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Probably mutant cause.....yea whatevs
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Skillistyic. He's a hybrid. So is UC, so maybe both.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    What would a vampire be considered anyway? A mutant?
  • I was thinking skill or mystic but with the lack if science champs and the moaning about it from the community maybe there is an outside chance of science.v2dmst75z3ki.png
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Skill
    Science
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Mystic
    vampires are not skilled they are in the mystical class
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Mystic
    I never heard of a martial art class that teach you to become a vampire.
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    They are a secret ,my friend