**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should act four's 2 energy per tile be permanent?

Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
For about a week or so towards the end of August, Kabam temporarily made act four's energy usage 2 per tile

Should act four's 2 energy per tile be permanent? 129 votes

Yes.
53%
SnakeEyes69FuzzylumpsSeverus35StrategicFishhyJohnPaulBusuHarcourtmazeErza_ScarletOu_YeahFireballs5YellsomeMillybearDarkmewtwo666SomeoneElseINTEGRALPiviotMorollan_100zuffyMrbeast6000Primmer79 69 votes
No.
46%
tlhRotmgmoddyGamerRektorRagamugginGunnerdanielmathBigMoFthewiggBadroseLeNoirFaineantDarkestDestroyerMegaSkater67Swe_wolfisstakAakashSpity68AddyosDeadbyrd9Vossler77Viper1987 60 votes

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No.
    It’s long. You just have to grind through it
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    No.
    Why wasn't it permanent? I swear it said it would be like that forever.
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    in my opinion it ought to 1 for 1
    No.
    They already made it easier than it was when I explored it. Kabam gives an inch and people want to get a mile
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Wrong category and petitions aren't allowed
    No.
    2.5 energy per tile :')
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    They already made it easier than it was when I explored it. Kabam gives an inch and people want to get a mile

I agree. Any help on the link to find the change and the reason for the change? I meant Act 4 difficulty (not the energy one-off reduction).
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

It's not a petition, I'm asking a question. Calm down.

Its a petition since you created it as a pool
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I like pools
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

It's not a petition, I'm asking a question. Calm down.

Its a petition since you created it as a pool

Lol ok.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    No.
    It will benefit me since I still have to complete Act 4 100%, but Kabam already said they have no intentions of doing this again in the near future.
    So it's a no for me since this petition is pointless, based on what Kabam said already.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    No.
    The rewards are very nice
    Its worth the 14910 energy people spent

So nope grind like the rest of us did
    Besides whats your hurry
  • The rewards are very nice
    Its worth the 14910 energy people spent

So nope grind like the rest of us did
    Besides whats your hurry

I've already 100% explored act four. I think you're reading too much into a simple question.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No.
    It's been 3 energy since it released, no reason to change it now.
    No.
    No reason to change it, we had to deal with it like a year ago, you noobs better deal with it now lol. Just be thankful they made is easier for the incompetent complainers. They won't get to experience that fun 4.3.3 juggs before the nerf without the certain champs u really wanted for him.
    No.
    No reason to change it, we had to deal with it like a year ago, you noobs better deal with it now lol. Just be thankful they made is easier for the incompetent complainers. They won't get to experience that fun 4.3.3 juggs before the nerf without the certain champs u really wanted for him.

Omg that juggs was horrible. People have it so easy against him now.
    No.
    @Doctorj fr man, but he had his counters, I wanted to die when I first fought him, but I had champs that could work around him (ex. Ronan).
  • No reason to change it, we had to deal with it like a year ago, you noobs better deal with it now lol. Just be thankful they made is easier for the incompetent complainers. They won't get to experience that fun 4.3.3 juggs before the nerf without the certain champs u really wanted for him.

Oh, god. That Juggs. Talk about milking the player base.
  • Yes.
    Why not do something to help the players who are either at that point or getting to that point? For those of us who’ve completed it already this shouldn’t even matter at this point.
    No.
    @Degirmencioglu bruh all that time we wasted, and a lot of us used energy refills, permanent 2 energy would get some of us salty because we'd like some of the stuff we wasted back. It's not fair how much the noob player base is getting all of what we did dumbed down so they don't complain as much. Truly disappointing. Just look at master event quests, complete jokes, but hey easy rewards am I right? Smh.
    edited September 2017
    No.
    @winterthur I'm not going to take the time to find the link but the two major changes were a few certain nodes. Juggs was made way easier in quest 4.3.3. Venom as a boss of a quest was also dumbed down. Maybe a couple more smaller changes to a few nodes but they got rid of the money grab nodes. I never had a problem with juggs. I never used revives when I did his paths but a lot of people struggled against him
    Do you remember if it was in the old forum? I'll try search for it. Thanks.
  • @Degirmencioglu bruh all that time we wasted, and a lot of us used energy refills, permanent 2 energy would get some of us salty because we'd like some of the stuff we wasted back. It's not fair how much the noob player base is getting all of what we did dumbed down so they don't complain as much. Truly disappointing. Just look at master event quests, complete jokes, but hey easy rewards am I right? Smh.

Agreed, I see new players getting four and five stars handed to them just a month or two after starting the game.
    No.
    Probably. I’m not sure if they migrated the post here. I think the change happened before the new forums were made
    Ok. I try searching again.
    No.
    @Degirmencioglu bruh all that time we wasted, and a lot of us used energy refills, permanent 2 energy would get some of us salty because we'd like some of the stuff we wasted back. It's not fair how much the noob player base is getting all of what we did dumbed down so they don't complain as much. Truly disappointing. Just look at master event quests, complete jokes, but hey easy rewards am I right? Smh.

Agreed, I see new players getting four and five stars handed to them just a month or two after starting the game.

It pisses me off seeing people complete the old end game content... which we all know was nerfed for those guys. They get it easily while us unlucky ones got something like a deadpool x force lol. See people keep pulling voodoo or starlord or gp.. champs of those types, really annoying since we had a bunch of wack champs in the reel at that time.
    No.
    @Doctorj fr man, but he had his counters, I wanted to die when I first fought him, but I had champs that could work around him (ex. Ronan).

I used Ronan too. Ronan worked well for that whole map actually.

Wonder how easy these maps are with recent champs.
    It pisses me off seeing people complete the old end game content... which we all know was nerfed for those guys. They get it easily while us unlucky ones got something like a deadpool x force lol. See people keep pulling voodoo or starlord or gp.. champs of those types, really annoying since we had a bunch of wack champs in the reel at that time.

I am one of those :p I opened Hyperion and awakened him through a duplicate within two months. However, the Act 4 I am playing is difficulty rescaled so still respect for those clearing difficult content with less OP champs.