**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When does the boss in treasure island change?

Comments

• Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242

Can u show legendary just so I can figure out my best path for a 6*.

Second picture I posted is legendary
    Oh I read it as epic
    Haha I may have posted epic by mistake then edited it 😉
    Nah I think it was just me
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

If I get domino or havok I am gonna be triggered

Bring Warlcok as he is a decent counter to both
  • Options
    I was gonna anyways! I mainly use him for the boss. I just hope I dont get red maggz, I swear he hates me and warlock
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I think the boss changes every day
  • Options
    At specific time
  • Options
    shield456 said:

At specific time

You're not listening
  • Options

Sorry that was master but same principle

It's right here. Read it properly this time
  • Options
    It's right at the top above the boss area.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    It says it in red.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    OP is showing a shocking lack of basic reading and/or comprehension skills.

My 7 year old son and daughter understood the concept.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    BOSS ENCOUNTERS ARE RANDOM
  • Options
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

Shamir51 said:

shield456 said:

Corvus didn't work here.
    In diamond form frost shuts down parry and Corvus armour break
    Iron man and ghost did well here even void was good.
    Only stealthy with low health and Corvus with shut abilities

Hey?! Generally Corvus works great against Emma Frost. When you parry her in diamond form, she gets stunned as he armour breaks her.
    Sad it showed that she 8s immune to parry or stun
    In diamond form
    Armour breaks put Emma into her telepath form, which is stunnable. CG armour breaks on a parry so you can essentially fight her normally with him.

As a note going forward you can parry stun immune champions, they just won’t get stunned but you’ll take a lot less damage. Look up a guide on YouTube for ‘reparry’. If you learn this early it’ll make your life easy as you get deeper into the game.
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Shamir51 said:

shield456 said:

Corvus didn't work here.
    In diamond form frost shuts down parry and Corvus armour break
    Iron man and ghost did well here even void was good.
    Only stealthy with low health and Corvus with shut abilities

Hey?! Generally Corvus works great against Emma Frost. When you parry her in diamond form, she gets stunned as he armour breaks her.
    Sad it showed that she 8s immune to parry or stun

Armour breaks put Emma into her telepath form, which is stunnable. CG armour breaks on a parry so you can essentially fight her normally with him.

As a note going forward you can parry stun immune champions, they just won’t get stunned but you’ll take a lot less damage. Look up a guide on YouTube for ‘reparry’. If you learn this early it’ll make your life easy as you get deeper into the game.

• Options

shield456 said:

At specific time

Are you blind or dumb? We’ve told you multiple times that it resets every time you beat the boss, but there is a chance it’s the same boss again.

Don't u idiots understand I have tried 1 trillion times but it's that sucking Emma again and agin
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Shamir51 said:

Ok, let’s get to the point. The boss won’t change until you’ve beaten Emma Frost.

Although there would be something poetic about you getting Emma Frost again in your next run 😂

That's not correct I defeated wolverine in tier 3 and when I repeated the boss and the mutant encounter were the same even after defeating them
    shield456 said:

How many times do people have to say this, it changes after you beat that boss.

It doesn't bro. That info is wrong
    The BOSS DOES NOT CHANGE.
    BY DEFEATING
    I TRIED IN TIER 3 TOOOOOOOOO AFTER SEEING U ALLS COMMEBTS GUYSSSSS
    shield456 said:

At specific time

Why are you even asking others, if you won’t listen to (or understand) what they are answering to you.

When you BEAT the Boss (of a given difficulty), the Boss (as well as the hidden node, *note, the hidden node is same random champ for every path, as seen by PI, see that one thread that was linked in here earlier) will both be “re-rolled” randomly for the next time you go into “that same difficulty”.
    *Note, it doesn’t NOT “re-roll” them for the other difficulties (those Boss/Hidden stay there until you beat them on that other difficulty).

When you beat the boss, it is NOT like 22-hr Solo Event, where previous one is excluded from the random roll for next event. The Boss/Hidden are like “Roll of xx-sided dice”, you COULD end up with same Boss or Hidden champ again (like happened to you with T-3 Wolverine, which does NOT prove that it does NOT change).

(I will however test out your claim that it resets each day, at 1pm EST. Of course, you can test that out yourself too).
  • Options

shield456 said:

Shamir51 said:

Ok, let’s get to the point. The boss won’t change until you’ve beaten Emma Frost.

Although there would be something poetic about you getting Emma Frost again in your next run 😂

That's not correct I defeated wolverine in tier 3 and when I repeated the boss and the mutant encounter were the same even after defeating them
    shield456 said:

How many times do people have to say this, it changes after you beat that boss.

It doesn't bro. That info is wrong
    The BOSS DOES NOT CHANGE.
    BY DEFEATING
    I TRIED IN TIER 3 TOOOOOOOOO AFTER SEEING U ALLS COMMEBTS GUYSSSSS
    shield456 said:

At specific time

Why are you even asking others, if you won’t listen to (or understand) what they are answering to you.

When you BEAT the Boss (of a given difficulty), the Boss (as well as the hidden node, *note, the hidden node is same random champ for every path, as seen by PI, see that one thread that was linked in here earlier) will both be “re-rolled” randomly for the next time you go into “that same difficulty”.
    *Note, it doesn’t NOT “re-roll” them for the other difficulties (those Boss/Hidden stay there until you beat them on that other difficulty).

When you beat the boss, it is NOT like 22-hr Solo Event, where previous one is excluded from the random roll for next event. The Boss/Hidden are like “Roll of xx-sided dice”, you COULD end up with same Boss or Hidden champ again (like happened to you with T-3 Wolverine, which does NOT prove that it does NOT change).

(I will however test out your claim that it resets each day, at 1pm EST. Of course, you can test that out yourself too).
    For ur kind information it's a discussion and I can discuss my thoughts and doubts and tell @HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to speak properly
  • Options
    When @RoKoPlayzzz and
    Shamir51 said:

No one is interested in what what ur son and daughter understood so plz stop comparing and talk decently
  • Options
    Talk properly like @RoKoPlayzzz and @Djin
  • Options
    They haven't compared or commented unneccerily

Sorry that was master but same principle

It's right here. Read it properly this time
    Djin said:

BOSS ENCOUNTERS ARE RANDOM

• Options
    Yikes. An A-grade 🍑 right here...
  • Options
    Mauled said:

To whom?????
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Mauled said:

To whom?????
    You
  • Options
    Mauled said:

shield456 said:

Mauled said:

To whom?????
    You
    Why 😎😎😎
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Mauled said:

shield456 said:

Mauled said:

To whom?????
    You
    Why 😎😎😎
    There’s 3 pages of people helping and you’ve been rude to 90%
  • Options
    It's on the 3rd page only man.
    U can see what all they r saying and my comments in previous pages
  • Options
    Why is everyone blaming me
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    shield456 said:

When @RoKoPlayzzz and

Shamir51 said:

No one is interested in what what ur son and daughter understood so plz stop comparing and talk decently
    Actually, I’m interested in what they understand so your statement is factually incorrect 👍

Plus, I’ve been very decent, as have several others despite your ongoing reluctance and inability to understand what everyone is telling you.

You continue to fail to grasp the idea of chance and probability and as I said previously, with any luck, Kabam’s RNG engine will give you nothing but Emma Frost as boss. The thought of you getting triggered endlessly for the next month fills me with warmth!