**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your least used high rank champion?

124»

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Yeah find G2099 quite useless. She’s is only good for 1 fight after you finish the previous with a lvl 3 and I have a r5 and 6 r2 version.

She had some purpose for high tier flow wars, but now stubborn is here she has no real role
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    4/55 starky. Never really pulled off his playstyle. First r4 5* but never used properly.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Unfortunately it’s Quake for me :)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Yeah find G2099 quite useless. She’s is only good for 1 fight after you finish the previous with a lvl 3 and I have a r5 and 6 r2 version.

She had some purpose for high tier flow wars, but now stubborn is here she has no real role

I forgot about her actually. I took her to R4 with plans to take her to R5 for LoL, but now I have Ægon who I just R5'd (need iso for him tho). She was super useful for 5.3 completion, especially the spiked armor paths, but I don't really use her for anything else.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I bring a 5/65 Ghost on every quest, but I only ever use her if I've lost all my other champs to the boss. As good as she is, I just don't enjoy her play style.

I have an r2 unawakened, and enjoy the play style, but find without the awakened ability it can be clumsy getting into a fluid rotation, and end up not using her, or leaving her behind unless it’s a particularly niche circumstance.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Venom
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    Max 4* Aegon. Sig 60+
    I'm not good enough to build his combo.
  • LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    R3 Morningstar
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Didn't think I'd be back so soon! I have just pulled Medusa from a featured! Unfortunately, that means I have another champ joining hawkeye on the bench!

As far as the rest of my roster goes...

Ayy Medusa is awesome. Congrats.

Btw your 6 star luck is actually insane
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    mine is blade as well. He was also my first ever r4. I still dont have a ghost rider as 5 star which gives more reason to not use him in act 6.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Etjama said:

Monk1 said:

I forgot about her actually. I took her to R4 with plans to take her to R5 for LoL, but now I have Ægon who I just R5'd (need iso for him tho). She was super useful for 5.3 completion, especially the spiked armor paths, but I don't really use her for anything else.
    g99 is an amazing option in act 6... i used a 6 star r1 and one shot xbones and sentinal boss. shes was also an mvp in 6.3, she pretty much one shot the havok and imiw bosses- i used the rest of my roster on the bosses first and took away like 5% health, then just did the rest w/ g99.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    my 4/40 Falcon does nothing anymore

im waiting on that buff
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    You think Hawkeye is a bad rank up? I have a r4 5* Gambit...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

As 5/65s Namor, Mr. Sinister, Domino, and Cull Obsidian never get used anymore. Cull got me uncollected, but he’s just not sustainable. Sinister was a defense rank up, and I don’t even play war anymore. Namor is just super niche when I need him, and Domino I just pulled too late in my progression.

There are tons of 4/55s I don’t use. Emma Frost, Juggernaut, Sentinel, Corvus, Hawkeye, Korg, Ronan and Ghost Rider. Corvus is because I have a 6* R3 though lol.

Out of all of them, I’d say Sinister and Ghost Rider are the ones I use the least. Don’t even touch them when I do random team swaps for EQ

was juggs for defense?