**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you doing the 4* Cavalier challenge?

Are you doing the 4* Cavalier challenge? 134 votes

Yes. Crushed it!!
32%
CoatHang3rGamerMarkjv81danielmathSatsuiNoHadouHaji_SaabRaganatorquando213VerzzLvernon15Luke2323Pwf57CliffordcanPizzabeatDuffMcGruffCupidpseudosaneReferenceWicket329Jumptheshark 43 votes
Attempting, but very hard...
8%
SpicyslicerMasterduxDarkSoulDLXredsoxpatsfan89brandinhoWoozieGiulioV99InfinityheartSquirrelguyLegionnaireAziz5253ImGodMF 12 votes
Not worth the effort
58%
PantherusNZTendersquadallinashesNoodes_MaiicolDiazAlex13369kpkumardtsKnorr7227Ab_SamadQuikPikMonk1Nemesis666Hammerbro_64RoOOtsRyGokutkhan08BrokenRepto23Bulmktmanveerthereal 79 votes

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Also challenges shouldn't be created if it is to highly Comprising your Time!
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Up to 3.1, don't have many biohazard counters but I'll attempt it with Warlock and Omega. Will use a 4/40 quake on majik if I have to.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Not worth the effort
    I can’t afford to use anymore revives for awhile. Need to farm and restock items. I 100% first 2 cavalier maps with my 5/6 star champs. Not going any further than that this month.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Yes. Crushed it!!
    I did it, rushed it a little bit and probably cost me about 400-500, not sure if would do it again.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I only did the first quest or two. It was a little tricky. Haven't got around to doing the rest yet cause I'm still exploring.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Yes. Crushed it!!
    Loved it, keep it coming Kabam 🥰
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Missing an option attempting and so far crushing it but only done 1st 2 maps. Hard to say simple when I haven't got to the hard stuff yet like magik boss.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Haven't decided. I've done some of it. My ranked 4*s are all older champs. I'd rank some 4*s if it were just a question of t4cc and gold. Don't even mind burning some t1 alphas. Hate to use the t4 basics though.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Which 4 Stars did people use for Magik besides Quake? Starting Chapter 3 now
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes. Crushed it!!
    Other than the final Apocalypse boss, the four star challenge really wasn't too bad. I did not rank up any champions for it either, I used 5/50: CapIW, IMIW, SW, AA, Omega, Havok, Doc Voodoo, and Colossus as well as 4/40: Fury and Void. The final Apocalypse boss cost me all my revive stash, but I got him down eventually, but man that fight was super hard with my roster. I hope next month's challenge isn't another 4 star one, not because it was too hard but because it was so long.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Yes. Crushed it!!
    Explored Cav EQ already and just finished up the 4* challenge today. Had some trouble with Apoc, but that was it. Took OR and Torch up to R5 to do it.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Not worth the effort
    I simply don’t care about rank 3 6*s 😳🤐
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Yes. Crushed it!!
    Did it day 1. It was hard but not brutal.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Not worth the effort
    Nope. Can't be bothered. Not worth the time and agro
    Yes. Crushed it!!

I'm only doing 3.2

I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works, you need to unlock 3.2 reward by doing them all.
    Yes. Crushed it!!

Markjv81 said:

I'm only doing 3.2

I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works, you need to unlock 3.2 reward by doing them all.
    It doesn't show any locks, so it should work. I'm pretty sure at least
    Objectives have never worked that way in the past, I think you’ll be sadly disappointed and will have to do 3.2 twice to get the reward.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Did it.

Didn’t enjoy it.

Like I’ve expressed in other threads, I hate the idea of having to use 4*s only to get rewards needed to take a 6* to rank3. Especially when 4*s are restricted from Act 6.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yes. Crushed it!!
    yea i crushed it oh wait im not cavalier I CRUSHED IT IN MY DREAM!!!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes. Crushed it!!
    Why not give it a try, it's a fun challenge. In fact, if you don't have deep Diss Track counters in 5/6*, you may find it particular interesting to work with 4*, and sometimes its even more effective vs incorrect 5/6* counters.