**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who intimidates you the most as a defender???

for me its venom, dont know why his animations and reach AND SP2 feels really intimidating

Comments

• Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Korg, Doom and Terrax... hate fighting them .. I have now learnt to fight thing upto some extent but once in a while I get clipped...
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Domino when I'm using Quake.

you can quake domino, begin the fight with heavy and it removes dominos aar, unless on a node that provents concussion ie debuff immune or force of will
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

you can quake domino, begin the fight with heavy and it removes dominos aar, unless on a node that provents concussion ie debuff immune or force of will
    I usually bring Black WIdow with me if fighting against her but Domino's timing messes me up.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I usually bring Black WIdow with me if fighting against her but Domino's timing messes me up.
    Guardian has turned Domino from anxiety inducing to a laugh. He's a great counter.
    I'm hoping to pull Guardian in th Featured. o.o
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I have counters to everybody nowadays, except modok (especially stun immune). Domino is still a little bit problematic, and Terrax is an annoyance as well.

Everybody else is cheese when you have the kind of ranked up 5*s I have, even without a Quake.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

i hate mojo so much. damn fatso is so annoying to fight.

I use Void for that one.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Any node the reflects stun. I accidentally parry a lot
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Void more than any other defender gives me palpitations.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Venom bc he's big and scary and doesn't throw sp1 and i get backed into a corner so fast
    Mojo if he has some immunity and I can't use Archangel
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    If I’ve not got one of my preferred counters then mojo, maw, korg and doom.

The first two are just annoying, especially mojo and the last two just take ages playing around their mechanics, it’s just tedious.

Mojo in v5 cost me a lot of revives. Maw took a bunch of tries to get past but at least one shot that path. One good thing in that event though was I found out BWCV is really good vs korg.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    For war it’s definitely domino though, just that chance that anything you do might just fail is quit irritating on certain nodes