**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto,Morningstar or Blade

YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Here it is..the datamined info for these three new champs.Who do u think is better in terms of their abilities and why?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qNH55EpqZs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwzCis-t8V4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhygcd_a3Kw
I owe all the info credit to seatin and the jj guy from discord

Mephisto,Morningstar or Blade 108 votes

Blade
53%
WARICK99danielmathDeathBringer77DHCVoLtDeeparvixVxNotoRiouSxVxparik13Erza_ScarletTheLazyKingMaximus_SpankersonNyaleSpity68TKalMjbootsX_ScottViper1987dangerbluAxeCopFireDK1825Jets44 58 votes
Morningstar
14%
Drakon56Noob_2yrsI_ZERO_ITrimbobSpiritHazerfaceRealPastorZane22Anurag1606Dsp25nameplasGenidiaminPeterStreitragnar0kAlterEgoKorporate_Kurt 16 votes
Mephisto
31%
Vdh2008VavasourJimmy_Utah83Alfa_PigeonAakashDisbanded_pensSeatinNinjAlanFireballs5YellsomedjmindblazerRaaLariatSon_of_OdinJoe35ChunkerButtM8ARMAGEDDON999KingCrooksFallen84KyloCreeper 34 votes

Comments

• LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    I believe Morningstar will be Cosmic and Blade tech. Yes i agree they deserve to be the class we see based off the video but this is kabam we talking bout lol
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Mephisto
    Mephisto abilities look crazy.

But I really want Blade
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Can't really tell until they release the full info. There have been a lot of champs that are Good on paper but mediocre when it comes to usefulness
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Mephisto
    I believe Morningstar will be Cosmic and Blade tech. Yes i agree they deserve to be the class we see based off the video but this is kabam we talking bout lol

blade will be science bcoz he has cooling glasses and cooling glasses are based on science
    edited September 2017
    Mephisto
    Like seatin says..TIME TO RANK UP THE VULTURES BOISSSS
  • SeatinSeatin Posts: 52 ★★★
    Mephisto
    Hoping blade has some good values!

Got high hopes for pretty much all of the Champions this month. We'll see tomorrow when we can look at their abilities ingame!
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Mephisto
    Carnage 2.0 confirmed
    Mephisto
    Carnage 2.0 confirmed

nah. not this time..anyway we"ll see tomorrow!
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Of all recent champs going back 6 months or so none will ever beat carnage in terribleness or worthlessness. Not sure why kabaam won't give him just a little bump...
    A while back someone had a post about how to rework carnage, it looks like they took that info and just renamed it blade.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Well there is no profit in reworking an old champ while a new one will generate plenty of revenue in crystals, units, etc.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Waaay too early to say, we don't know the numbers or how they will turn out in practicality. On paper they all seem pretty amazing but I'd wait to see them in game before trying to gauge how good they are
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    Either MorningStar or Mephisto will be the better out of the 3.

Blade will be meh because popular champs usually get shafted by Kabam
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I'll go for whoever has better looking moves
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Like seatin says..TIME TO RANK UP THE VULTURES BOISSSS

Why would you rank up vulture
    Seatin predicts mephisto will be a popular aw boss partially due to his unavoidable incinerate auras damage. Vulture will be one of the stronger counters.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Blade
    I really want Blade
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Blade
    Only if he’s skill.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    It's likely Blade is Skill and the other two are Mystic.

Anyways, none of them seem crazy OP. They might be if they aggressively stack some of those abilities, but their passives all feed back into the same thing.

Blade - Just wants to repeat specials to get bleeds to repeat more specials. So, his bleed needs to be really good for him to be a good character.

Mephisto - Everything feeds back into his incinerate. So, his incinerate needs to be good.

Morningstar - Everything feeds back into holding soul charges. Has the most potential to be crazy. However, it depends on how easy it is to get and hold those soul charges or whether you lose them if the character has to be revived.

I would wait to see how Morningstar works. They all seem pretty decent, but not hype. Although if you need a good champion that has some immunities Mephisto is definitely a good option.
    edited September 2017
    Blade
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    It's likely Blade is Skill and the other two are Mystic.

Anyways, none of them seem crazy OP. They might be if they aggressively stack some of those abilities, but their passives all feed back into the same thing.

Blade - Just wants to repeat specials to get bleeds to repeat more specials. So, his bleed needs to be really good for him to be a good character.

Mephisto - Everything feeds back into his incinerate. So, his incinerate needs to be good.

Morningstar - Everything feeds back into holding soul charges. Has the most potential to be crazy. However, it depends on how easy it is to get and hold those soul charges or whether you lose them if the character has to be revived.

I would wait to see how Morningstar works. They all seem pretty decent, but not hype. Although if you need a good champion that has some immunities Mephisto is definitely a good option.

It wouldn’t make much sense if Blade was anything other than skill considering he relies a lot on bleeds and that’s a skill class signature for the most part.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Blade will be mutant because he once read a news article about Xavier
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    In all seriousness, Blade could be like Karnak, part skill and mystic but that would depend if being a vampire is considered mystic or science.
    Blade
    Karnak was still skill. Not interested in the cats required to level up. Interested in using my awakening gem. I think that’s all anyone cares about.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Blade
    Mephisto seems really dope, but Blade looks like he will be more fun to play. I don't like complicated game mechanics to get results.
  • Blade es hábil
  • Morningstar y mepisto son cósmicos
  • O misticos
  • Blade is kinda like the og deadpool. In a sense.... hear me out before you bite my head off. No one besides wolverine will heal like him because one of one thing. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Got spend for og deadpool. Blade seems.... legit!? Lets seem some game play. User gameplay without synergies to make them usable as attackers in war and aq. Cause defenders dont give you kill points anymore.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Morningstar y mepisto son cósmicos

That's the third time someone has said that, but it makes no sense for them to be Cosmic. They use magical energy and are dimensional beings, not space aliens.

Blade does seem pretty easy though.

@X_Scott, I get that. At the end of the day it's all still a game, and it doesn't matter if you have an awesome character if you hate playing them. Sometimes simple can be good because it makes them relaxing to play and there are less ways to screw up a fight by accidentally misusing a complex mechanic.
  • Mephisto
    Mephisto can reduce abilities from start so regen of voodoo won't be activated, counters coldsnap can regen based on his soul. Looks like new boss in contest.

And I guess all of them are mystic considering their synergies are all mystic beings.