**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fabulous bundle only for sigil users!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Is the left arm gonna be gonna be available for free at some point? Kabam had said that this won’t cost an arm or a leg but if this is locked behind a paywall and there is no other guaranteed way to get it. If not then Kabam has gone against their own word.

its already been offered for free, you can get it as a drop from the free packs.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Don't agree with it as a huge portion of the community should not be aligenated just because they are financially Indifferent

Why? Us paying players should get perks non paying players don't get.
    adding on to this, the key word is perk. it's not like act seven is locked behind money. platpool is obviously not a super amazing god tier poomypants champ. he's a trophy champ, albeit much better than most we've seen
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Even if i was a sigil subscriber i wouldnt trade 9k 5* shards for that package.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    0 pieces n bad units pretty upset
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

5000 5* shards for the piece...yikes that is a bit steep. That is a half a 5* crystal to only get a guaranteed 1/5 of a 5* platinum-oil. Believe they should at least drop the amount of shards required.

You mean 9,000 5* shards?
    Yes, I noticed the error and edited the post.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Also I only need the left arm 😐

I need the left arm and the legs.
  • Options
    Will there be a way to swap parts?
    Sitting on 3 right arms if I could switch it he would be complete
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

0 pieces n bad units pretty upset

🤷
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    @Demonzfyre u got 3 times what I did
  • Options

@Demonzfyre u got 3 times what I did

You win some and you lose some.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    The only reason you get content like platpool is because people spend money on the game. If people didn't spend money on the game there would be no content and you'd get one new champ a week but couldn't fight with him, it would just be a profile pic, and general chat? Would you be satisfied with JUST general chat? "Join my alliance" "your mom" "your mom and my dog" "stupid censorship "######". It's almost like your mad that a game creator wants to get ahead.

If you want the deal spend 10 bucks and enjoy the features you get with your purchase.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    He is a trophy road so you either get super lucky or you pay
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I actually have 2 right arms already so I will happily sit this out as a sigil-less player.
  • Options
    I mean if there’s literally any point in having the sigil it’s for access to bundles like this. There’s no other measurable premium experience to this game.
  • Options
    People who spend get extra perks. Nothing really wrong with that
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

Worth it for me. 5*s come easier these days, and I'm getting him if I have to sell my kidney.

I'll buy ur kidney!!!
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Aamir123 said:

This is not a fair thing to give fabulous bundle only for sigil users. These offers must be available to each and every player and not only the ones who spend money on this game. Now, who want this bundle have to buy sigil first which is not a good thing. I can buy sigil but most f2p users cant access it so this is unfair for those people who cant.

Yeah everything needs to be free or I AM GETTING MAD.

3 years old baby crying in the corner.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I hope the piece they have with the bundles is his legs. Missing only that and I wouldn't mind purchasing bundle for it, hint hint kabam
  • Options
    I can’t complain, I at least got about 450 units out of it.

Just bummed the only piece I’ve received out of the crystals was the head, which was then the piece given in the side event this month. Still need me some legs and body.
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    edited September 2020
    is there still a chance ftp players to get platpool? i havent been paying attention to this thing a lot so far.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    doctorb said:

I hope the piece they have with the bundles is his legs. Missing only that and I wouldn't mind purchasing bundle for it, hint hint kabam

There are 5 Packs in total containing 5 different pieces ... so if you buy them all, you are guaranteed to get Platinpool.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

is there still a chance ftp players to get platpool? i havent been paying attention to this thing a lot so far.

maybe, but it will be a matter of luck if you dont plan on spending
  • Options
    Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    So you’re also gonna complain when they offer the piece for the cost of Black Panther’s Treasure? They are available for ALL summoners 🙄
  • Options
    Mengel13Mengel13 Posts: 18
    I missed the message where it said you eventually would have to pay to get the champ. Not a fan of how this was handled.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mengel13 said:

I missed the message where it said you eventually would have to pay to get the champ. Not a fan of how this was handled.

Because you missed the message? That sounds like a you problem.
  • Options
    Mengel13 said:

Welcome to mobile gaming?