**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which of these super OP champs do you crave the most?

13»

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Omega is the only top tier champ in the basic pool that I do not have as a five or six star

Ouch
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    if i get nick fury i think ill actually explore labyrinth for that generic.
  • Quake
    Hate to flex but I got the rest 😉
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Well. I crave the dupe. I recently got him as a 6*
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Etjama said:

Omega is the only top tier champ in the basic pool that I do not have as a five or six star

Ouch
    It wasn't painful until I 100% explored Abyss and chose the Mutant Nexus just to get Omega and then he wasn't one of my ten choices. That hurt.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Etjama said:

Ouch
    It wasn't painful until I 100% explored Abyss and chose the Mutant Nexus just to get Omega and then he wasn't one of my ten choices. That hurt.
    Major ouch
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Omega Red
    I really really want omega red. I have an awakening gem waiting for him. Also have 6* colossus which synergizes well with him.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Longshot and capiw
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Ghost
    I cry myself to sleep every night that ghost is not in my roster.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i dont have any of those champs apart from cmm. the one i would need the least is prolly sym sup, but everything else i pretty much need.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Doctor Doom
    I'd love a 5* Power Controller and High Damage Dealer, especially since I got cavalier yesterday.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Nick, I feel like Kabam will never give him to me.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I've always needed a Colossus, even when he was trash.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Aegon
    Right now Ægon. I can take him up to rank 5 easly with gems, I can take him up to a high sig and I have the gold that I need, ISO not so much. The only thing that I'm missing is him.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Nick Fury
    Would be Doom but got him 5 * yesterday 😍
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Captain Sparkles
    Wouldve been doom but got the 6* only heavy hitter champs I’m missing now are colossus, cmm, and corvus, and domino if you still count her
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    The only one from this list that I don't have.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Captain Sparkles
    A dupe on my rank 3 6* would be awesome.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 114
    Doctor Doom
    I'm a lucky punk - already have 4/55 5* Sym Supreme, 2/35 6* Corvus, as well as 5/65 Quake and 5/65 sig 200 Ghost...just need a 5* or 6* Wasp to take Ghost into Act 6 lol. Slowly learning how to use her without the guaranteed unbockable specials tho!

As for who I want, considering I rolled I think close to 30 Science/Mystic for him and didn't get him, Doctor Doom. Dude's been evading me more than a sig 99 4* Spider-Man in 2016. I also stopped rolling those crystals. Lol. Gave up searching for him, my king will need to wait.

However, I also absolutely LOVE a 5* Captain Marvel, and recently made the switch to Suicides, so I would love to get her too. Going for her 5* Incurions crystal again (bad luck first one). Because of Suicides, Omega Red would be so sick to have as well. I can wait for Nick Fury and Aegon, those aren't as pressing for me (although they really should be lmao). Not the BIGGEST fan of Hyperion, only have a 4* and 3* so I kinda don't use him much. So yea, Doom's breakin my heart, for sure, but I still love the guy.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Aegon
    I have them all, except him
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Quake
    I already have 5star corvus.
    I need quake
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Captain Sparkles
    I don't even have her as a 4* 😢😢😢