**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★

This is a choice that you have to make. You are under no pressure to choose one of those Champions if you don't want to. This title is not going anywhere. As T5CC become more common, you'll have more choices, but at this time, this is the way that we have decided to separate the next tier in a way that takes into account both your progression in-game, and your roster progression.

So now, even if we all have cleared the same content, but even if our roster is advanced enough, but our luck for T5cc is different, only others will get tje title? tbis is a plain slap in the face

Not cool Kabam! Not cool at all...
    If you have no R3s, then your Roster isn't advanced enough for the next marker. Simple as that. No one says you have to Rank whatever, but if your only goal is the Title, then you will have to. This isn't an absolute requirement. A few Units off the Cavs, and some new Login Crystals aren't going to make that much of a difference, and it's hardly a slap in the face to set the bar.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    carry on nothing to see here lol (answered)
    H3t3r said:

This is a choice that you have to make. You are under no pressure to choose one of those Champions if you don't want to. This title is not going anywhere. As T5CC become more common, you'll have more choices, but at this time, this is the way that we have decided to separate the next tier in a way that takes into account both your progression in-game, and your roster progression.

So now, even if we all have cleared the same content, but even if our roster is advanced enough, but our luck for T5cc is different, only others will get tje title? tbis is a plain slap in the face

Not cool Kabam! Not cool at all...
    If you have no R3s, then your Roster isn't advanced enough for the next marker. Simple as that. No one says you have to Rank whatever, but if your only goal is the Title, then you will have to. This isn't an absolute requirement. A few Units off the Cavs, and some new Login Crystals aren't going to make that much of a difference, and it's hardly a slap in the face to set the bar.
    Ahh yes lets restrict progression title behind RNG
    Hasn't it always been? Not sure what content you've been playing, but good luck beating Acts 5 and 6 with Groot.
  • The Rank 3 6-star requirement is just plain silly... how can you hold this as a requirement for the Title when T5CC acquisition is based solely on R&G??? I completed act 6 a while back & I do have Rank 3 worthy 6-star champs in my roster (Cap IW, CMM, Corvus, Cull, et al.) but my T5CC openings have been almost uniformly distributed between each of the 6 classes. If this Rank up is a Title requirement, there should be more options for the player to select the T5CC that's needed to rank up their desired champ
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    Kappa2g said:

I'm pretty sure you guys have the statistics, but how many players actually had a R3 6 star when they completed their first run of 6.4?
    The two milestone requirements simply do not match up or have any close relationship between them.

The two requirements are in fact two, not one.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    The 6R3 is kind of an annoying requirement tbh. I've got T5CC but no 6 star champion that would actually help my account at the moment. This would force me to rank an unduped OR or Nick Fury (have both at 5/65 Sig 200).

Shouldn't penalize people for bad 6 star luck.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I’m quite happy with that. Yes, will take for me few months but still, fair enough.
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    edited September 2020
    @Kabam Miike im still a bit unclear if I have to “complete” 6.4 or 100% explore act 6 like I would’ve for original Thorne breaker title.
    Jbwilde said:

@Kabam Miike im still a bit unclear if I have to “complete” 6.4 or all of act 6 or 100% explore act 6 like I would’ve for original Thorne breaker title.

No, complete it. The old Title will become Breaker of Thrones.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    i suppose i'm in the minority that agrees with Kabam Mike ... it's not RNG. it's a choice. do you have 6* that you could take to R3. most people, YES. is it the one you want to take to R3? probalby not. maybe. who knows but the fact remains you have one that you could if the title is that important to you.

the requirement didn't say a 6* Rank 3 Titan Champ. it just said a 6* Rank 3 champ. pick one. any one. BUT i totally get it when resources are scarce. just saying ... the title CAN be achieved with any Rank 3 champ.